Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!21

Hey guys!! Sorry its been so long but this week I had 9weeks exams and ive been cramming.

So for this chapter im going to do something different. I hope you like it!!

P.S. thank you for sharing where you all are from! I really loved reading about all the places. I couldn't believe all the places my book is being read!

So here you go my lovelies!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I crossed the lawn and made my way to the front door. I turned the knob and walked into the house. I closed the door behind me and walked into the living room.

From the kitchen I could hear pots and pans banging against each other. I strode into the kitchen and found all the boys standing by the stove.

"umm, hello?" I said.

Jasper turned around. The confused look on his face vanished and was replaced by a smile.

"hey Jenna! About time you got back" I looked at his cloths. He had on an apron, it was smeared with what I guess was flour and some kind of blue substance.

"soo, watcha doing?" I asked.

"oh umm" he looked down, suddenly aware of his cloths. "the game is tomorrow and we had to bake cupcakes to sell" he nodded, like he was trying to reassure himself.

"hey Jenna" the rest of the guy chimed in.

I laughed "hey guys."

They smiled and turned back to their cupcakes. Some were in the oven and some where being poured into the cup cake thingamajig. Calvin was stirring a big bowl, he had a hand print of flour across his face.

I sat down and watched them scurry.

"what temperature does it have to be?"

"how many eggs"

"wait, is it suppose to smell like this?"

"ewww, gross. It smells like feet!"

I couldn't help but laugh. They turned around and smiled at me.

"so did you have fun today?" jasper said as he opened the oven and peered inside.

"yeah. We went to get the Dance supplies" I told him. "Mrs. Haralson to--"

"yeah I know" Jasper interrupted me "Mrs. Haralson explained everything. I was just wondering if you had fun" he said, an edge to his voice.

"I had a lot of fun! I don think ive ever laughed like that!" I said. The room grew quiet. The boys were no longer smiling and I wish I had not said that.

"so what is the theme for the dance" Calvin asked me, breaking the silence.

I gave him a thankful smile and he beamed.

"well I had this awesome idea, its going to be"

"JENNA!" Abby came rushing into the room. She hugged me and smiled.

"hey Abby" I was starting to miss her. I hadn't been seeing much of her.

"so your in charge of the Dance committee. I was hoping I could help, and I know of some other who would help too!" she smiled.

"of course you can help...I need all the help I can get." I really did. I was starting to look forward to the decorating, not the dance.

I jumped as my phone started to vibrate.