Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!23

Magsimula sa umpisa

"wait no, I should be with Jasper."

"no you should be home, it's a Friday night im sure there should be some good movies on TV. They wont be back until late but, we are all going to crash at your place so I doesn't matter." he squinted through the windshield as the rain assaulted the glass.

"no I really need to be with Jasper" I said firmly.

"no you really need to be at home" he said back.

I huffed as I laid back down in the seat. He laughed and whistled as we drove home. He seemed content to just sit in the quiet. He didn't asked about the commotion that had just happed, he acted as if it didn't happen.

We arrived home quickly after considering he drove like a maniac. I almost jumped out of the car and kissed the cold, wet, muddy, glorious ground.

"what?" he asked when he observed my jumping out of the car as soon as he stopped.

"you drive like a crazy person!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"I just go a little fast" he exclaimed.

"you were going ninety in a sixty miles per hour road!" I yelled again.

His bottom lip poked out and he started to mumbled. "I am a good driver, ive only had a few tickets. I didn't see that old lady that one time but I only hit her going fifty...she lived."

I leaved him reasoning with himself and ran up to my room. I threw down my backpack and stared at the mirror. My hair was wet and dripping onto my shoulder. I pulled my fingers through it and shook away as much of the little drips as possible.

I gave up on my hair and walked over to my suit case of clothes. I pulled out my soft Sophie shorts and a light blue T-shirt. I slipped them on and pulled out my long socks.

I slipped them on too, they came to my thigh and I loved wearing them around the house. Always when Lauryn would come over we would run and slide across my kitchen. We would almost every time bust our butts but it was fun anyways.

I pulled all of my hair to one side of my shoulder and walked out the door. The carpet in the hall felt good on my soar feet, I suddenly realized how tired I was. I was having trouble walking as I squished my toes into the carpet. I heard the micro-wave revolving and strange popping noises that I soon realized to be popcorn.

I could smell it as soon as I could hear it. It smelled warm and delicious. I took a deep breath and smiled. As I stepped down the steps I peered at Channing. He had both hands on the counter he was leaning towards. He was staring intently into the micro-wave as if to make it go faster.

I walked quietly up behind him and an idea came to me.

"AHHH" I yelled as I grabbed him from behind.

"what tha!!!!!" he yelled, his face was full of surprise as he whirled around and stared me in the face.

I took one look as his face and burst out laughing. I doubled over as my laughed shook my body, I couldn't...breath.

"yeah yeah, sooo funny" he rolled his eyes and opened the door to get the popcorn.

"you should...have seen....your...face" I managed.

He poured the popcorn into a blue bowl he found from a cabinet and turned around to look at me.

"and you should see your face" he said slyly.

"my face?" I asked, my laugher ceased.

He smiled and suddenly bent over and grabbed my by the legs. He swiftly threw me over his shoulder, and I hung there over his shoulder stunned.