~Chapter Seventeen~

Dedicated to @mojo_horse for helping me out on this chapter! Thank you mojo!

•Point of view: Third Person•

In the depths of the ocean, the palace of the sea god lay.

The god of earthquakes rarely left his room, leaving his people, wife and son worried. He looked like an old man, as he walked through his palace, every now and then thrashing a table out of anger. He was angry on Artemis for halting the search. Just a few months ago, she gave the impression that she had a lead. Even her half-sister had seen Percy, but yet she couldn't have tracked him down. They went to camp half-blood, and didn't leave, because Artemis feared a werewolf. She had killed dozens, but simply did not want to get her hunters hurt. The werewolves where the only true match for the hunters of Artemis.

Even though he was angry on Artemis, he was furious for making a rash decision. He had disowned his son, because he had seen the woman he loved dead. He knew that the gods didn't change, they made rash and ungodly decisions. He knew he had to make it up to him. The god of the sea knew he was alive. Hades had told him that his sons soul wasn't in the Underworld.

"Ancient laws." He grumbled, for he knew that that was what bounded him. He could not go and search for his son, or help him, because of the Ancient laws.

*

The immortal son of Poseidon swam to his father, but stayed on a reasonable distance. He did not want to face the wrath of his father. Because of his mortal half-brother, his father was in pain. He wanted this to be over, but nothing really ever was over. Even if the mighty earthshaker found his son, he would still grief over the rash decision that he made. It pained the heir of the sea god to see his father like this, but once again, there was nothing he could do, without severe consequences.

Triton swam back to his chambers, and decided to leave this case alone. It might take ten years, it might take a hundred, but sometime he will get over with his son.

Sorry it took some time, Wattpad gave me some probs, but it's fixed now.

Don't forget to vote and comment!