~Chapter Eight~

•Point of view: Percy•

After me and my father had breakfast, he told me to follow him to the woods, where he would talk to me about my mother.

"Son" he said. "I will tell you about your mother... she was a wonderful woman, and loved our little family very much. But one day, she was walking through the woods, and well she neared footsteps, so she shifted and ran away." He looked like he was sad. "But that only made it worse, there where a bunch of demigods, and some hunters... when she shifted, they chased her... and killed her." He said, with pain in his voice. "She had shouted for help, but by the time me and my men were there, she was already dead."

I felt a great sadness come over me. "What was her name?"

There was a moments of silence, and then I heard him go on.

"Sally"

*

After my father had told me about my mother, I asked him for some time. Luckily he understood, the name did give a familiar feeling, and I was sure that demigods had killed her. I just knew it.

I was sitting on a rock, close to a cavern, thinking about what I should do.

I could train, try to get my memories back, and then make a smart choice. I thought. I am probably not in the best state of choosing things right now...

Or I could go and kill every hunter of Artemis, and let them feel what I felt, by killing their parents.

Both ideas sounded good, but I had a bad feeling about attacking Artemis and her hunters. It felt like I would betray them, but I wasn't thinking straight, and only felt rage.

Killing the hunters of Artemis it is then. I thought, as I started heading home.

*

When I arrived, I quickly went to my room, hoping that I would get in and get out, without anybody asking questions. Sadly that was not what happened.

"Where do you think you are going?" A blonde asked, as I tried to leave. Even if my father is the king of werewolves, it is still like a pack, you must earn the title, and keep being worthy.

"I am going on a trip." I said, as I slowly walked further away.

"What kind of trip?"

"A hunting trip."

"What are you going to hunt?"

"Demigods." I said, starting to get annoyed.

"But that would put you in danger, you must have protection." She said, as she started walking to me, with her group following her.

"I am most capable of fending of my foes!" I said, half growling out of annoyance.

"We can not all-" she said, but before she could finish her sentence, I had grabbed her by her neck.

I pulled her to me. "I will not be ordered around by some group of rebels, now go away and leave me alone." I whispered into her ear.

After that, I left and wouldn't return without my revenge.

Hope it isn't to late, it here it is, comment down below, for an explanation, or for an idea, or in general just comment if you want to.

Please don't forget to vote, it gives me motivation, and helps others find the book.

Percy Jackson The Son of Lyacon जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें