~Chapter Four~

•Point of view: Percy•

I followed my.... father into a room, that had a red and black carpet, and a black bed. "This Perseus, is your room." Lyacon said as walked into the room.

"Seems familiar...." I said I looked at the way it was built and set-up. Except that I had the feeling something was missing.

Lyacon smiled. "Your memory is coming back, that's great, you can have a rest for the next few days, will you then continue your training?" He asked.

"Training?" I replied.

"Yes, your training, you have been training for ages. It's weird that you can't remember that, you did it since you where five, you wanted to be the best fighter of the werewolf kind!"

"Really?"

"Of course Perseus, it can take some time, but eventually you will remember, and if you stop training, you will have to start all over, you wouldn't want that would you? You would be so disappointed in yourself." My father said, as he gave an encouraging smile.

"Well, I will do that then, wouldn't want to to disappoint myself when my memories come back." I smiled. "And in time, I will take revenge on those who took my memories.

"Very wel son, but go and rest now, you should heal from the attack." He said, as he left the room and closed the door.

I walked to the bed, and layed down, closing my eyes, and for some reason, hoping for a dreamless sleep.

*

I opened my eyes and starred at the ceiling for a moment, and then stood up walking to the door, and asked to someone where I could get breakfast. He showed me the way and led me into a dining hall.

"Perseus my son, have you slept well?" I heard Lyacon ask.

"Yes father." I said. "I came here to have some food."

Lyacon gave a soft whistle, and a few seconds later, a servant with a pig on the leash came in. I looked curious to my father.

"You have to kill it, that's how werewolves eat, prove to me that my son is still in there." Lyacon said. "Shift and kill, my son."

"Yes father." I said, as I started shifting, like I had done this thousands of times before. I walked over to the boar and killed it with a single blow. In the corner of my eye, I saw Lyacon smiling.

Don't forget to vote!