~Chapter Thirteen~

•Point of view: Third Person•

A few days past, and Chiron was getting worried about where Will was, of course Will could handle himself most of the times in his way, but Chiron just didn't like the thought of Campers coming and leaving as the they wish, without even telling that the where going. Chiron galloped over to Dionysus, hoping that he had found Will.

"Do you know where Will is?" Chiron asked, hoping that Dionysus would give a reasonable answer.

"No, I will go look when if finished my glass." He said pointing at his glass, as he took another sip. Chiron looked in dismay as the glass filled itself over and over, till he just walked away thinking about his situation.

*

While Chiron was stressing about Wills disappearance, Will and Nico where breaking up their camp that they had made for the night. As Will walked to Mrs. O'Leary, Nico looked around.

"Will." Nico said, with a little bit of fear in his voice.

"Yes?" Will replied, wondering what Nico wanted to say.

"I think there's something in the bushes." Nico said, looking at the bushes.

Will frowned. "We are in the forest, of course there is something in the bushes."

"Yes, it mostly it isn't the kind something in the bushes that want to kill us... especially the kind of not-so-friendly-relatives-of Mrs. O'Leary!" Nico said, half shouting the last part drawing out his sword.

"Nico!" Will yelled. "Get over here!"

Nico began to run,  but quickly was outrun by the hellhounds. Slashing and stabbing Nico went through the group of hellhounds, but forgetting a single hellhound, that was behind him. The hellhound pounced, and before it was able to land, Mrs. O'Leary had smashed it aside, making it running away. But the deed was already done, and Nico's shirt quickly began to get red. Mrs O'Leary quickly went to Will, and a few seconds later, Will was on the back of Mrs. O'Leary.

Nico knew a new attack could come soon. "Follow me Mrs. O'Leary!" He said, as he walked straight into a shadow of a tree and disappeared.

Mrs. O'Leary jumped through the nearest shadow, and appeared next to Nico.

"Shouldn't of said that." Nico stated.

Will looked at Nico questioning.

"I thought I could get us somewhere safe, but I wasn't focused enough."

Will sighed, and wanted to start bandaging Nico,  it he wasn't done talking.

"We are in China."

I can explain (Not). Vacation hasn't been vacation for me, and till Monday, I'm going to be Away, so don't ask for chapters then, because I'm going to be away.

Don't forget to comment and vote down below!