CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO (Part II)

And here's the second part of this book. I hope you didn't wait too long. Please vote, comment and share...that would make me smile.

**Selina**

I looked around for Karmil and spotted him walking towards Balma who was standing alone. I briskly walked in order to get to him before he got to her. My breathing was tense, my eyes hot and my heartbeat so hard I could almost feel my dress vibrate. I was not sure if I was crying but I just wiped my eyes just to be on the safer side.

"Can we leave now?" I stood in his way.

"But I thought you just started having fun...just like me." He motioned towards Balma and laughed.

I bit my teeth hard to prevent my tears from spilling. The dimness of where we stood and the position in which I stood kind of made it hard for him to see my face clearly. He waited for my response, probably a soft laugh or chuckle but it never came so he stepped closer to look at my face.

"Is everything alright?" He asked, touching the side of my face with his palm. "Where's Bilal?"

At the mention of his name, I felt like my heart had stopped beating and my head was about to explode. All I wanted to do at that moment was to scream the hell out at Karmil for mentioning that name but who was I...who was I to take my anger out on the innocent guy.

"I don't want to be here any longer." I forced out a sentence.

He probably figured I was in a bad mood so he nodded. "Just a second."

I watched him walk to Balma. They seemed to be exchanging contacts and afterwards, said their goodbyes before he walked back to me trying hard to hide his disappointment. I felt sorry for preventing him from having fun this one time he got the chance to. It was not his fault I found my boyfriend in a backyard having his way with another girl. It's not his fault I am not always lucky with boys--none of this is his fault.

We walked in silence out to the car and he opened for me to get in before going to the driver's side. He turned the key to ignite the car and waited a while, then he put it off. He put it on again and drove out and away from the house. We hit the road still no one talking until he abruptly stopped the car making me jerk forward a little.

"Okay so what is going on?" He asked, not glancing in my direction once.

I bit my teeth so hard I almost thought they would crush. My breathing tensed more and the tears filled my eyes to the bridge. I looked up in an attempt to prevent them from spilling and then took a deep breath to calm me down.

"That might work." I thought to myself.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Karmil asked looking very worried.

"SH!T!"

As if my eyes were waiting to be reminded of that word, the tears poured out like a choked stream set free. I raised my knees onto the seat and rested my face on them. Crying and sobbing, trying so hard to get all the pain out. I felt an opening in my chest like my heart had been ripped out of place by a hook...I wondered how I was still able to breathe.

I fought hard to stop the spilling and I guess I finally succeeded. Just as I was about to wipe my face dry, Karmil handed me a box of tissues. I wiped the tears and looked out the window trying to stop my sobs.