CHAPTER TEN

I'm so excited I've been able to get here. I wouldn't be happily doing this had you guys not been so supportive.

This chapter is dedicated to @ELLEmCA. Thanks for your reads and votes. That really means a lot to me.

Please be good to me as you have always been and vote for my chapter.

**Selina**

There are times when you wish you had the power to reverse time or travel back in time. Can you imagine how many things you'd have stopped from happening and the loads of stuff you'd have love to watch happen over and over again?

I'm currently in a situation where I wished I could change something...not watch something happen over and over again.

Where is that Harry Potter wand? Maybe that could help get me out of this mess!

Dad just saw me with my phone affectionately on my chest as I mentioned a name. How do I explain that to him?

Lina think...use your b-fucking-rain!

"Who's Bilal?" Dad asked moving towards me.

I spun around and grinned impishly. "Dad, not who? What?"

"Hmmm?" He sat on the couch flipping through the papers he came with.

"Ow daad...its a guurrl thing." I turned to my nightstand and placed my phone on it.

"Alright, alright...I get it." He raised his hands in surrender. "Come and see this."

I shouders raised and slumped before I turned to him, relieved he didn't frain more.

"Anything wrong again?" I sank into the spot next to him.

"Yeah. The calculations...you were in a hurry to leave with your friend so I didn't want to bother you."

"I made mistakes huh?" I smiled.

"Come back soon." He had whispered. I didn't want to miss him for long.

"Chenti, the girl I came with, wanted us to go to the market." I lied. "Just give it to me, I'll just go through everything again."

He stopped the flipping and put the pamphlet on my laps. "That'd be great. I have a lot of other staff to do. Karmil has taken half though."

"Oh, I see." I pressed my lips into a line.

I almost forgot that guy existed until dad just mentioned him. Ever since that incident, he stopped coming into the house especially when he knew I'd be around. I don't mean to be ignoble but that is okay by me...I don't get to see his face and that means no more trouble.

The document was just a couple of pages long. I went through the calculations and did the necessary corrections. After giving the document back to dad, I went downstairs for a can of juice and met Marian in the kitchen.

"Hey sis." She placed her iPad on the kitchen counter.

"Hey." I said and walked to the fridge. "Want some juice?"

"Um yeah? Coke." She tilted her head in confusion probably because of my sudden kindness.

"Soo," I set the can on the counter and sat beside her. "What's up? What are you doing?"

"I'm on Wattpad. Are you still active?"

"Um not really...been kinda busy off late." I took a swig.