CHAPTER SEVEN

Okay so I usually bring this at the end of every chapter I publish but this time here it is. Please make me smile by tapping the star at the left buttom of your screen to vote for my story. Thanks!

Alright so here goes seven. Enjoy!

**Selina**

"Aren't we supposed to be going that way?" I pointed to Karmil when I noticed he wasn't driving in the same direction we took when we were coming to the grocery store the other time.

"We can go this way too but I'm not taking you home yet." He turned to me briefly.

"And where are you taking me? I thought you came to pick me home?"

"I'm taking you to a restaurant in town." He smiled whiles looking ahead.

"But I'm not hungry. You should have asked me first." I looked at him confused.

"I didn't need to," he chuckled. "I'm sorry but I heard your tummy groan like twice."

"Oh noo..." I facepalmed and he laughed.

"Isn't it something normal? Haha. It happens to everyone."

"Its embarrassing to me, especially if someone else hears it."

"Well you have nothing to worry about if I'm the one who hears it." He smiled at me again and turned. "We'll get there soon."

"Oh my God." I cupped my mouth with my hand.

"What's it?" He looked at me with worry.

"I have to call my dad and inform him I'm with you before he already announces me missing!" I looked through my small bag to get my phone.

"There's no need. I already called him when I saw you two."

"Oh, okay. Thanks." So that means you already decided to take me out before my stomach groaned. I forced a smiled and nodded.

This is the longest conversation I've ever had with him. He seemed nice...just that he didn't give me a good first impression and I didn't give him a chance to prove me wrong. Unlike Danny who used to drive like he was in a Fast And Furious movie, Karmil drives carefully and never forces me to talk when I ignore him. Maybe I was wrong about him. Bilal must have been right when he said I should spend some time with Marian, I'd try that later.

He pulled into the parking lot of Woodin restaurant and before I pulled the knob to open the door, he was already there. For a moment, I felt like I was Bella and he was Edward Cullen. I stepped out and mumbled a 'thanks' to him. We walked into the restaurant and he asked me to choose a table. I spotted a table near the window and walked to it. There was a view of the parking lot, the lit surrounding of the restaurant and a view of the street with brightly lit streetlights. He sat opposite me and we went through the menu. Later he waved at a waiter and we made our order.

"Sooo...how do you see Tamale so far?" He asked after sipping his drink.

"Its cool. There are nice people around too." I nodded.

"Hmmm..." He shook his head. "Not all the people you've met here are nice people."

"Really? I don't understand."

"You will soon, well that's if you want to. C'mon finish up your food."

We continued eating and when we were done, he called a waiter and paid. Then he remained seated looking at me like he had just seen food after starving for centuries. I bowed my head for a while and when I raised it, he was still staring and smiling.