CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Please tap on the star at the bottom of your screen to vote for this chapter, it would mean a lot. Thanks in advance.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENTS AHEAD

**Selina**

He stepped forward, not breaking our eye contact and I reflexively stumbled back, pushing the door wide open. Since that looked like a welcoming gesture, he walked in leaving me at the door. I caught whiffs of his perfume as he passed and I almost closed my eyes. Oh, if he only knew how much I missed that fragrance. In no time, the whole room screemed his presence making my knees jelly.

I was clueless about what to do. Walking out would mean I am the biggest coward ever and that's a tag I never want for myself. However, on the other hand, staying would mean I would have to face Bilal. I never thought I would see him, just like that, impromptu...not after what he saw.

His face was normal when I first opened the door while mine was all smiles. I dropped the container out of shock and his face turned rock hard it almost scared me. I slowly picked up my container and sat back in the bed looking into it with my lost appetite. He stood right in front of Chenti and she stood up to take the charger. Jeeda walked out afterwards and Chenti hummed past me and then I heard the door lock click. I suddenly shot up and made for the doorknob and when I turned it, it was locked. God!

We are alone. No, I am alone in a room with Bilal. He came in with his air, the air that screams praises to him wherever he goes. I missed that lemon scent in him I almost felt like crushing into him and sniffing him forever.

Maybe you could pin him on that bed and mount him, how about that?

Images of such a scene flooded in my mind and I quickly snapped out of my subconscious before my face turned red.

"Hey." He almost startled me. His voice sent some kind of strange chill from my head down to my toes.

I put my arm against the door and leaned my head on it to prevent being tempted to turn, looking at his godly face would make me succumb to whatever he had to say. But right this moment, I wanted to look no, ogle at his thick brows, cutest eyes, lovely nose, plump lips, sexiest body...Gosh, his perfect existence! I wanted him to touch me, to feel his skin on mine. I wanted to inhale that heavenly perfume on him until my lungs got full...I badly wanted him.

"Selina," he said slowly in a pleading tone and I knew where he was heading.

"W-why?" My voice sounded almost hoarse in my own ears. "Why did you do that to me?"

The room became so silent you could hear the sound of a dropped needle. The scent of his perfume grew stronger and I quickly realised he was moving towards me. I had to stop him before he closed the distance between us, before he reached out and touched me. God, I so wanted that but my brain said no and my heart pounded yes. I wonder why I was going to obey my brain.

"Don't...come closer." It slipped out more like a whisper, like I did not mean it. I imagined his hand hanging halfway through to my back and closed my eyes.

He sighed. "I-I had to help her when I thought she was telling the truth. I've always believed that lie that her parents had problems and that it was affecting her..since we were..."

"Why didn't you tell me anything?" I snapped, cutting him off. "You never mentioned it to me."

"I--I was..." He stammered.