CHAPTER FIFTEEN

**Selina**

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" Mom motioned towards my phone.

"Its not important." I said flatly after glancing shortly at the screen.

"What if it is?" Mom protested.

"Mooom!" I dropped my cutlery on my plate making them clatter. I frowned at mom and she shrugged making dad chuckle.

I picked the phone when the call ended and put it in the silence mood.

Its been almost three weeks since that incident with Bilal and Chenti. Chenti started calling two days after she came here till date and I haven't answered till date. For the worthless player, oh yeah--I just called him that--he hasn't even tried. I appreciate the space he has given me 'cause I don't know which part of his face I would scratch to ruin it...maybe everywhere!

The only thing I do nowadays is to spend some little time with Marian, which was his idea, speak to Liam and Melissa, Sandra or Jeeda who sometimes visits. If I'm not doing those, then I'm wondering in an ocean of thoughts. Lying in bed and looking up at the ceiling thinking of nothing but the sound of his laughter, the intense stares from his deep brown eyes, the hardness of his carved body when he holds me, the...the tenderness of his lips when they meet mine.

Till date, Bilal has never been to my room but almost everything reminds me of him. So in oder to be free, I pay very close attention to those that do not. Like looking at the fan and wishing I could count how many rotations it makes, looking at the bedside clock and trying to move it with my eyes and other crazy stuff.

"Why have you suddenly become the indoor type?" Dad asked after cleaning his mouth with a napkin.

Marian looked up to be sure the question was not to her and dad shook his head at her.

How do I answer that? I stared at him blankly after my failed attempts at trying to bring out a word.

"Mmm?" He raised his brows and pressed his lips into a straight line.

"I uuhh...I'm...kinda bored of going to the same places over and over again." My lie slipped out and I wondered where it came from.

You're a genius! I inwardly praised myself when he nodded, he was definitely buying it.

"I see." He looked thoughtful now. "I was wondering, I have this new project at a senior high school and..."

I choked on the food cutting him off. "What? You want me to go to school here?"

"That's gonna be fu..." Marian chirped in.

"Shuush!" I cut her off. "Dad, high school without Lissa and Liam is hell! I can't even imagine."

"Its not like that here, totally different! Just give it a thought, I'm not gonna force you."

"Honey your dad's just trynna help. Stop being so dramatic."

"This trip is a kind of break from school and I want to enjoy it while I can."

"Just think about it." Dad said and nodded with a half smile.

I looked down at my plate and rolled my eyes. There's nothing to think about if I already have my answer. I can't imagine myself starting all over again; extremely new faces, new teachers, trying to make new friends, gosh! And I even learnt everyone has to wear uniforms and there are no lockers, is this like the eighteenth century or something? Hell no!