#41

ZERA'S POV

It was five o clock in the morning when I woke up next to Harry. He was asleep. I considered going out to the kitchen, but it was so cozy in my bed that I couldn't fathom the idea of ever leaving. I decided to check my social media, to see what the world thought of me. I picked up my phone from the floor and saw at least a hundred thousand notifications streaming on my lock screen. I put in my thumbprint and a little red 793727 next to my Instagram popped up. I stifled a gasp, not wanting to wake Harry up. I quickly checked out my profile- I NOW HAD 400,000 FOLLOWERS HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I wanted to scream and laugh and cry, I don't really know why. That rhymed.

It meant so much to me. I clicked on followers and followed as many people as I could. I just felt like a normal girl. How could 400,000 other normal girls and boys follow me? Mostly I had pictures of my makeup and Ella and I together, one of the concert and a few of scenery.

According to Instagram Ella had 450,000 followers now. I felt a little jealous, but hey, 400,000 was enough for me. I felt kinda pressured to live up to my followers now and the little tick next to my name, but I had bed hair, and let's face, it bed face, so I wasn't posting anything just then. My twitter had blown up just as much.

Suddenly Harry sat up in bed. I turned around and he was smiling at me.

"Heyyy, baby... wassgood... I likey Zera..." then he collapsed back onto the bed and started snoring. I giggled and crept out of the room, still in my pyjamas. Surprisingly, Liam was outside on the couch, chatting with a guest.

SIMON COWELL.

I had a mini breakdown. I had always loved Simon from the moment he was an asshole, even before one direction. I panicked and ran back into my bedroom where I picked out a cute spaghetti strap dress from the closet and ran into the bathroom. I quickly changed, brushed my hair, applied some hasty mascara, and walked out as calmly as I could.

Liam was laughing and Simon was chuckling- I guess they saw my quick entrance and exit. I blushed and smiled.

"Sorry about that- I've been a massive fan for ages," I explained, stuttering. Simon smiled.

"Actually, me too. I like your look." Liam raised one eyebrow and I choked back a giggle. "Go away, Liam. I was just talking to him about that. Listen, there's something I want to ask you about. Sorry I'm going to be a bit straightforward, but that's how I am. Would you be interested in modelling for my new agency?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Smile, pose. That's it," a young male photographer encouraged me. I grinned and spun around. Next to me, Ella sat seductively on a stool.

"Yes, Ella. Make everyone wanna be that stool," he said. She laughed and hopped off and hugged me tight.

I flicked my hair and blew a kiss to the camera. This was so much fun. I didn't know modelling was like this. Of course, going to the gym everyday was a bit intense, and modelling on a catwalk was going to be terrifying.