#4

ELLA'S POV

I suddenly knew from the start that this would be a day I would never forget. EVER. I had to admit, I was a little jealous when Harry winked at Zera, but it didn't matter, at least it wasn't Niall. Speaking of Niall, I was so confused when he looked sad on stage! Had he felt left out? Had someone shouted something mean out to him? I would have heard someone shout something out though. I really hope he wasn't sad. Seeing Niall sad is heartbreaking(I may or may have not seen YouTube videos of him crying...ahem) Maybe Zera knew.

"Hey, did you notice that Niall looked sad on stage? Do you know what's wrong?" I asked.

"No." she replied flatly. Gee. Shows how much she cares. She only cares about Harry

"Did he look unhappy?" she finished.

Oh.

"Yeah, Anyway Harry Styles actually winked at you! Actually! I am so jealous" I said causing a couple of younger girls to look at us strangely.

"Yeah I can't believe it" she responded with a wide grin on her face like a little girl who had just heard that she was getting a puppy.

We were standing somewhere in-between the front and the middle of the crowd, surrounded by screaming girls. We were chatting for a while, arguing who knew the most 1D songs out of both of us. We decided to have a competition when we got home, and Zera started taking photos on her polaroid of the stage and of us. I suddenly spotted something curious.

"Zera! Look it's Daisy from school!" I whispered loudly while pointing to the front of the crowd where Daisy was standing. She had light brown hair with highlights on the ends. She was wearing a tank top and jeggings.

"Where?" Zera asked. "Oh. Why is she here? I thought she hated one direction" She sounded very confused, but then again, so was I. Daisy had always claimed that she hated one direction and their songs were terrible. What would she be doing here?

"I'll text her" I finally decided. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket

E: Daisy? I can see you! What are you doing here? I thought you hated 1D?? What's going on?

She felt the vibration of her phone and grabbed it swiftly. Her eyes widened immediately. She looked around trying to find me. She went back to her phone. I hear a ding from mine.

D: DONT TELL ANYONE PLS PLEASE PLEASE IM SORRY. I ACTUALLY LIKE THEM IM SORRY PLS DONT TELL ANYONE IM HERE!!!

I chuckled.

"Wow. Someone is embarrassed to be here" I said, and Zera laughed along with me. All of a sudden, I could hear 1,000 screams coming from 1,000 girls all around us. I looked up and there they were. The singing gods themselves. . .

One Direction.