#27

ZERA'S POV
Harry and Niall walked out the room, and I felt like my whole world was crashing down. One moment my lifelong love was making a move, the next he hated my guts.
I stared at the TV in shock. I heard a noise that sounded a lot like a sob, and I realised it was me. Tears trickled down my face and I didn't even attempt to wipe them away. Liam and Louis were still in the room. They were both staring at Ella and me.

"Is it true?" Louis asked in a quiet, defeated voice. I buried my face in my hands and sniffed.

"No. It's bullshit," Ella replied weakly. I came up and looked at Ella.

"I can't believe this. It's a total lie!" I said when I found the strength to speak. Liam and Louis just stared at us.

"Ya know what?" Liam said after a bit. "You know what? I believe you."

I felt relief flooding through me. "Thanks, Liam," I said.

Louis looked unconvinced.
"I'm not sure what to think about everything," he sighed. "It makes sense in some ways. Like, our fans have always been crazy, but they've never attacked anyone."

Hearing this, I started to sob uncontrollably. How could this have happened?

"Louis, I swear it's not true. How could anyone do this to us?" Ella was crying as well. "And- and now Niall h-hates me!"
Louis just stared into space.
Liam came over and hugged me and Ella. He was so sweet.

"Aw, I believe ya. I'm sure we can talk some sense into Haz and Niall." I was so grateful for his acceptance.

"Actually, I'm sorry girls, of course you're telling the truth. How could I have been so stupid? You wouldn't do something like that. It would have been a stupid plan anyway. Like, we might not have become friends with you, so you probably wouldn't have gotten our info. I dunno. Sorry for not trusting you," Louis said eventually. My face lit up and I went over and hugged Louis.

"Thanks so much, Lou. You have no idea how wrong they are."
Ella hugged Louis too. She held on for a long time.