#26

ELLA'S POV

As soon as Niall walked away from hugging me awkwardly, I felt my heart sink. Did he hug me just for publicity? or was it real? I was hoping it was real. A bunch of girls were screaming. I don't know why. He's just a normal guy - in the nicest way possible - and I'm just a normal(ish) girl. Although to be fair, if I was in the crowd, I'd probably do the same thing. Niall, Harry, Louis and Liam went to sign more autographs. I was half expecting to see Zayn. I kept forgetting that he was gone. Suddenly, the room was filled with hundreds of horrifying screams and gasps. Suddenly, all the girls were throwing food of all sorts and pens and paper at us. I heard people yelling "fake!" and things like "we hate you Ella and Zera!" A high heel flew through the air and the heel hit me in the stomach. I clutched my belly and fell to the floor. I felt someone pick me up and they were carrying me like a baby. My eyes were closed and I couldn't see who it was, but I didn't care. I just wanted to get out of there. I heard their voice though.

It was Niall.

My heart skipped a beat.

He kissed my forehead and asked me what happened.

"Someone. Threw a high he- ow - a high heel shoe at me and it - ow -the heel hit my belly" I groaned through clenched teeth. I felt Niall's hand grip me tighter in anger. It hurt more. There were body guards all around us. We began to walk out. I heard Zera's voice.

"WHAT HAPPENED? IS SHE HURT? LET ME SEE HER!" She protested. We climbed into the car and Niall sat down with me in his lap. Zera came in and saw me,

"WHO HURT YOU? WAS IT YOU?" she pointed at Niall "WHY DID YOU HURT HER? WHAT DID YOU DO?" She shouted. Niall's eyes widened.

"It wasn't me!" he argued. Zera calmed down a little.

"Sorry. I just-just thought it was you." Niall gave her a 'really?' look "I over reacted a little didn't I?" Zera said.

"Just a little" Niall said. Zera lifted my t-shirt up and revealed my bruised belly to the whole world. Thanks Zera. I really needed that. I looked at Niall. His face was turning red. There were green, purple and black spots on my stomach. It looked ugly. I winced and buried my face into my hands and began to sob. Why would someone do that? Why were all the girls so angry? I was so confused and pained. I lifted my face up and before I knew it, Niall began to cry too. His eyes were filled with tears and I was awestruck. I had never seen him cry before. He looked so cute. I suddenly felt bad for thinking that. I could tell Zera was thinking the same thing.

"I-I-I just get so angry, when I see girls hurt. It's bad enough w-when grown men d-do it, but to see g-girls do it to others. . . it just makes it worse. I thought girls stood u-up for each other a-and stuff. Sorry" he said as he wiped his eyes and nose. I laughed and then immediately clamped my hands over my mouth. "Sorry, it's just that. Ha. Niall, if anything, girls will actually kill each other let alone stand up for each other. We're not like angels, we're more like trolls, but you know, more fabulous and pretty. Well, most of us." I said as I nudged Zera. She gave me look.

"Anyway" I said, feeling a little better "Why were all the girls going ballistic anyway?"

"I honestly don't know" Zera said. Harry finally turned up. He sat down next to Zera and gave her a hug. I felt jealousy in my gut.

"Where were you" she asked him.

"I was talking to Mick and Ben. Asking them about the whole crazy girls thing. Apparently two girls said something about you and Ella to the news reporters." He answered. I froze to my seat, or more like Niall's lap. Zera and I knew who those 'two girls' were. The ones who attacked us. There was an awkward silence. Niall gave Harry a look.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Bloody hell Harry!" Niall sighed.

"WHAT?" Harry shouted.

"Finish your sentences mate! What did they say?" Niall groaned.

"Oh. Well. I don't know what they said, but I don't think it was good. It'll be on the news tonight so we'll see" Harry replied. Zera and I were trembling.

We got out of the car to get dinner. Chinese. We all sat at the table and ordered. There was a TV on the wall and it was showing a reporter on some news channel. She was talking about some incoming torrential rain in some foreign country. Then it switched over to a man:

Thank you Lauren. That's all we have for now. Later at 9:30, catch the exclusive interview about one direction with the two girls convicted with the attack of, perhaps, the famous Niall Horan and Harry Styles' new, girlfriends? Don't miss out. See you then.

And then Friends began to play. There was tension in the air. No one said a word until: "Hey look. Friends. I love this show." Louis exclaimed. We all just smiled, ate our food and watched Friends.

When we got back to our hotel, the news was about to start.

"Everyone! Sit down" Liam said. We all sat down.

And now, the Exclusive interview with Shirley:

Hello. I am here with the two young ladies that attacked the now well known Ella Rose and Zera Smith at a one direction concert a few days ago. Hello Daisy and Madeline. Tell us the story:

D: Well, Zera and Ella are good friends of mine. We go to school together.

And you Madeline?

M: They're really lovely girls I think, we're sorry they were attacked today when they heard us telling the news.

So what happened?

D: Well I shouldn't really be telling you this, but we have a small confession. You see. Ella and Zera paid us to attack them at the concert so they could meet the boys and reveal personal information to people for money.

And at those last words. Niall switched the TV off, and left the room. Harry followed suit.