#10

Zera's POV
I stared after him and Ella raised her eyebrows.
"Someone's in love," she teased.
"Niall Horan and Harry Styles just visited us. I just talked to Harry Styles." I was in shock.
Ella grinned. "I just talked to Niall Horan. And look," she held up a new iPhone. "And it's the newest version."
"Woah! Lucky! Can you believe a member of One Direction just gave you an iPhone?!" I said. "Also, Harry gave me a Polaroid camera!"
"Shit! Is it wrong that I am so grateful that we were beaten up?"
"No, I am too. I feel like crap but I am." I nodded. Then I remembered- the letter!
I reached over (ouch) and grabbed the letter. Ella remembered as well and opened hers.
The letter read:
Hi Zera. I don't really know why I'm writing this letter but I just wanted to say, I am so sorry about what happened. Although, I'm not sorry that I met you.
If I didn't give you my number before, here it is. (He wrote the number here). I hope we can talk some more and you like the Polaroid camera. Anyway.
This sounds cheesy but you look good even with scratches all over you. Why did I write that? I'm sorry that sounded so pathetic. Whatever.
I really hope your shoulder and your ankle are okay.
I'll visit you again ( if you want) .
Love, Harry and the rest of 1D.
Xoxoxo
One direction gave me LOVE?
What the hell? Was this really happening.