#3

ZERA'S POV

I didn't remember being this happy for a long time. Harry actually noticed me. He actually winked at me. I felt so happy and dazed.
"Hey Zera did you notice that Niall looked really sad?" Ella asked me.
I hadn't, I had been too busy looking at Harry.
"No. Did he look unhappy?" I asked.
"Yeah. Anyway, Harry Styles actually winked at you! Actually! Oh my god I am so jealous!!" Ella said.
I was grinning. "Yeah, I can't believe it."
We chatted for a while and then the first people in line were let in. They started screaming again. We were let in soon after since we were near  the front. We got a spot sort of halfway between the front and
the middle. I had a great view of the four band members. I couldn't wait for the concert to start. In the meantime I took a few photos with my Polaroid camera.
"Zera!! Look, it's Daisy from school," Ella said.
"Where? Oh. Why is she here? I thought she hated one direction!" I said. Daisy was standing in the crowd at the front of the stage. I was so confused- why would she come to a concert? Daisy was one of those girls who swore they hated One Direction and said their music 'gave them cancer' and stuff like that.
"I'll text her," Ella said, getting out her phone.
We watch as Daisy picked up her phone and blushed as she read the message.
"She texted back. 'DONT TELL ANYONE PLS PLEASE PLEASE IM SORRY. I ACTUALLY LIKE THEM IM SORRY PLS DONT TELL ANYONE IM HERE!!!' Wow, someone's embarrassed to be here!" said Ella, laughing.
I laughed and then suddenly the lights went down. Ella grabbed onto my arm.
"It's them!!" she said excitedly.

I looked up into the blue green eyes of Harry Styles.