#19

ELLA'S POV
We walked into the cinema with our food and sat down somewhere at the back. Many people asked for pictures with us. Even signatures. I didn't have a signature so I just wrote my name. I sat down next to Niall and Zera sat down next to Harry. The movie started. I was so scared for the next hour.
2 hours later
We sat down at our table at an Italian restaurant. The movie had mentally scarred me and I was still holding Niall's hand.
"Are you ok? he asked me
"Oh no I'm fine that's why I'm holding onto your hand like my life depends on it and becoming paranoid and scared of everything." Niall laughed a quiet laugh.
"At least you didn't scream like Zera. And she says she likes horror movies," Harry added. Zera glared at him and he stuck up his hands in defence.
"What? At least I'm not lying. Ooh our foods coming! Oh never mind. It's the other table's food,"
Liam coughed. "Stupid." Harry glared at him and rubbed his eye with his middle finger.
Zera and I cracked up. We were still laughing when a nervous waiter served us.
"Um, your food is here. Is this what you ordered?" He stammered.
"Yeah, this is perfect," Louis said.
"Is there anything I can get you?" he asked.
"Nope, thanks." Harry shook his head.
"Um. Well, this is, well, unprofessional of me, but, c-could I maybe get a-an-"
"-an autograph?" Liam finished. The man nodded.
"My- my kid is a big fan." Liam got out a pen and sighed a piece of paper. "Who should I address it too?"
"Dylan," he said. I shared a look with Zera. His name tag said Dylan.
He left the table looking ecstatic. The food was really delicious. I could honestly say it was the best meal of my life. My mum usually just cooks something simple and healthy. She hates going out because street food is 'junk' apparently. Whenever I go to Zera's house, her mum always cooks something really yummy, but not as yummy as this ravioli I was having. I didn't notice I was eating so quickly, because Niall nudged me and said: "Eat a lot don't ya?" I could feel my face turning bright crimson. Niall laughed.

"Don't worry. I like a girl who eats a lot. Like me,"

I felt so relieved.

Louis payed for the meals and the boys took a few photos with the staff and customers. On the way out, a girl about my age gave me a really terrible look and I felt really upset. Niall noticed and held my waist and pulled me closer.

"Put that face away, please," he told the girl. She looked surprised and jealous. I had to admit, I was glad Niall did what he did and that the girl got jealous. It felt nice. We stood out in the breeze and I suddenly remembered the day of the concert and the sad look on Niall's face.

"Niall?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you look sad on stage before the concert when you guys came out?" I asked him. He bit his lip.

"Oh. That. Well uuum. . . you see. . . A girl in the crowd was holding up a sign that said that I shouldn't be in the band, and that kind of made me feel really worthless," he explained. I felt anger in my chest.

"That's horrible. You're not worthless. You're amazing," I told him.

"Thank you. I don't feel worthless any more," he smiled. I smiled back. I saw Harry pull Zera away and he started talking to her. What was he saying? There was something going on with them. My question was, what was going me and Niall?
Niall pulled me into the car and we sat in silence. Which left me to wonder and worry about what Harry was saying to my best friend. Was he going to hurt her? Ask her out? What? So many thoughts ran around my head and I felt sleepy. Niall put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. I was so confused and I fell asleep. Dreaming about tomorrow.

GUYS HAS EVERYONE HEARD JUST HOLD ON?! IT'S SO AMAAAAZZZINGGGG💗💗