seven

long af chapter. prepare yourselves.
unedited

"You wanna go to the beach today?" Ethan asks, standing at my doorway.

I sigh, standing up from my bed, "Sure why not."

"Do you want Grayson to come?" He asks; his head down at his phone, texting away.

I obviously hesitate at this question. I haven't talked to Grayson in a while, which was probably at the wedding. But the wedding happened two weeks ago, so I wasn't sure if Grayson and I were even on non-awkward terms.

Not so sure if Grayson knows that I know he likes me, but I certainly don't wanna tell him. If he wants to tell me, he can. But for now, I'm not saying anything.

"I guess. Sure," I reply, going into my drawers to look for a bathing suit.

Silence filled the room until Ethan starts chuckling at his phone screen, causing me to ask, "Who you texting?"

I don't know, curiosity got the best of me.

"Huh? Oh, no one," he replies sheepishly, tucking his phone in his pocket. "I'm gonna go get ready," he says, pointing towards his room. I nod, letting him leave so I could get ready also.

I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but I'm going to anyway. And I think he was texting a girl. Look, I'm not certain, but Ethan has a reputation to dating lots of girls really quickly too.

And I should be jealous cause of my feelings for him, but we aren't even dating. So it isn't my job to stop him from texting other girls.

But shit, I'm mad as hell.

Literally a couple weeks ago, he went and told me we'd make a great couple. We even almost kissed. Now he's texting some girl?! In front of me?!

After changing into my suit, I sigh, grabbing my things and jogging down the stairs.

Of course, being the boys those two were, they weren't ready, and weren't down here which resulted in me waiting for a while.

I sat myself onto the couch as I scrolled through social media like I find myself doing a lot recently.

A picture catches my attention. Apparently, I had forgotten to unfollow Lexi from all of my social media, causing me to groan. I stare at the picture, scoffing at how ridiculous it was.

lexiiiii6548: he's the best 😫😁💙67 likes 5 commentsjennywinston: aww that's so cute! mimosa5466: who's the lucky guy?! 😏josieplatzer: aww i wish someone says this to me lmao samanthamason: cute lolvivianthompson: want 😩

67 likes 5 comments
jennywinston: aww that's so cute!
mimosa5466: who's the lucky guy?! 😏
josieplatzer: aww i wish someone says this to me lmao
samanthamason: cute lol
vivianthompson: want 😩

I roll my eyes, unfollowing her ass right there. She's so easy to cause drama, it's unbelievable. I'm sick of it, and everything she's done, from starting a fight with me for something that happened a long time ago to trying to post shit online to effect me.