Chapter 60

(Part 60)

Next day☁️

Tori POV

I woke up to my phone ringing.

Convo:

Tori- Hello?
August- Good mawnin'
Tori- Morning.
August- You got a appointment today at 12.
Tori- No I don't.
August- Yea you do. I set you up an appointment be ready. I'll be dea' to get you.
Tori- Well...Okay.

-

-

August POV

I turned the corner. I still couldn't get the fact that I'm having a baby and I just seen him or her inside of Tori.

August- Look. I wanna be there for the whole pregnancy. So I was thinking bout having you move in with me.
Tori- August. I-I don't think I wanna make that decision.
August- You don't gotta choose right now. You can take as long as you want. I just want you ta' know dat' Ima be moving to a different and better house. The house I live in right now got too many memories.
Tori-A new house?
August- Yea. And I want you to help me look for one if that's okay with you. Then give Brianna yo house. I'll buy her a car. Get Bradley room set up.
Tori-...August you okay?
August-Yea I'm good. Why?
Tori-*Shakes her head* just asking.
August- Well. Anyways where you wanna eat at?
Tori- I'm not hungry.
August- My child probably is tho considering you haven't ate all day.
Tori- Subway.

2 hrs later.

I sat in the studio writing some lyrics then an unexpected nock came on the door.

August- Come in.

I looked up at Chris coming in and slapping me up.

Chris- Wuss good wuss good? How you feelin youngin?
August- I'm Ight. How bout you? Everything good wit you and Roy?

I sat up and turned my music down.

Chris- Yea we good. But what's this? Shit sound hot.
August- Nothin...yet. What you tryin do hop on da track?
Chris- You know I'm down.
August- *nods*
Chris- So when you coming back to the tour?
August- Inna' couple weeks.
Chris- Dats wussup. Everything good with you and ya girl right?
August- She not my girl no more*laughs outta anger* She my baby mom.
Chris-*eyes winded* So what y'all broke up and then she end up pregnant?
August- She was pregnant while we was inna' relationship but she ain't know.
Chris- Damn man. Congratz tho.
August- Thank ya.
Chris- Nervous?
August- No doubt. My first born.
Chris- it's gone be a beautiful experience mann... I'm telling ya watching them grow. August- I know. I can't wait and she ain't even showing that much.
Chris- How many months is she?
August- Bout 3...4 ion know to be honest *laughs*

Next Day☁️

I lightly through Cali in the air while she died of laughter.

Chandra- August.
August- Hm?
Chandra- Ma's at the door.

I was finna say something but I bit my tongue.

August- Here I come.

I got up and handed Chandra Cali. I walked to the door and had my mom come in. She sniffed her nose and smiled a toothless smile.

August- Heyy mama.

I closed the door behind her after she walked in.

Sheila- Hey baybeh.
August- C'mon in the living room.

She nodded and followed behind me. I sat on the couch and she sat in the chair smiling hard.

Shelia- How are ya? I heard ya music on the radio. Ya house is beautiful.
August- I'm good ma. I'm good. How are you?

I put on a fake smile.

Shelia- I'm good.
August- Wussup ma? Why you come out here?
Shelia- I-I just came to see you baybeh.
August- Ma don't give me tha(GCO) Ma be honest wit me'
Shelia- *clears her throat* Alright. Antwan is out. He been out for a couple months and he's hanged August. And we wanna get married. But he won't allow it until i fix all my relationships with my kids.

I just looked at her. My body filled with anger. I breathed in and out slowly. Trying to calm down. The nigga who put me out on the street, the nigga that tried to kill me, the nigga that turned my mama into drugs, the nigga that almost raped my sister, the nigga that ruined my family is out and ready to marry up. But then to top it off he want her to fix all relationships with her kids. But how can she do that if one of em is dead?

August- Alright. So what are you doing here?
Shelia- August calm down.
August- I'm not even yelling! What you mean calm down!
Shelia- Boy I am your mother. I better not hear nothing disrespectful rolll off that dirty tongue of yours! While you out here getting hoes pregnant! Are you kidding me?!?
August- Ma! Your marring a nigga who runined us! Our family! And where I put my dick ain't none of yo god damn business!
Shelia-*slaps him*

I took a breath. Trying to calm down again.

August- I'm sorry ma. I ain't mean to get disrespectful like that.
Shelia- I see I can't fix nothing here.

She went and picked her purse up and left.

I shook my head and went to the kitchen making me a glass of Hennessy. I looked at the glass then the bottle and took the the bottle instead. I drunk some and walked outside by the pool.

Tori POV

3:27 AM

I sat up tired as hell. I don't know what's wrong with me. I couldn't sleep at all. I looked at my phone and somehow found my way calling August

Convo:

Tori- Hello?
August- Wuzzam ma? You good?
Tori- Yea I'm good. I just can't sleep.
August-*clears his throat* Oh damn.
Tori-*scrunches her face up* You okay?
August- Yea I'm good T. H-honestly.
Tori- August are you drunk?
August- Yea. But so what right? He still gone look at me in disgust.
Tori- Where are you?
August- Don't come out hea' Go ahead and tryin'(GCO)
Tori- August where are you?!?
August- I'm ho(GCO)
Tori-*hangs up*

Convo Over:

I put on my uggs and a hoodie and grabbed my keys going outside.

I drove to August house yawning my ass off.

I pulled up and used my keys to get in the house. It was quiet as hell in here. I though his family was here. I walked in the kitchen seeing a glass of henny there. I put my phone and keys on the island and went around looking for August. I walked to the back and seen a bottle of Hennessy by the pool. I went outside and picked it up. I looked around looking for him. I looked at the pool and saw him sinking.

I jumped into the pull swimming down. I wrapped my arms around his ribs right under his arms. And swam up. Take a breath.

I pushed him on the ground while I climbed out the pool, breathing hard. I went over to August and put both my hands on top of each other then I put them over his chest and started pumping his chest. It wasn't working so I put my mouth over his and held his nose and breathed hair in.

He still wasn't breathing.

I pumped his chest one more time. And water came from his mouth. He sat up chocking and I began patting his back while tears started streaming down my face.

Tori- August. What is wrong with you? Are you okay?
August- Y(GCO)
Tori- Are you okay?

I looked at him in his eyes. He shook his head and layed on my chest crying.

Tbc...
If y'all want me to update more. Comment and vote more

Sorry for errors❤️

Comment❤️Vote❤️Share