Chapter 41

(Part 41)

Tori P.O.V

Flashback**

"Ahhh!!"

I snapped my head to Liss screaming I looked down the straight to see a speeding van I jumped up and ran to get her but the car was closer than I thought. I ain't want to push her because the baby but I had to. I pushed her the van hit me and I flew and passed out.

-

I opened my eyes to see the all the lights dim. I tried to sit up but someone pushed me back down. Just then a wave of pain hit me hard.

Tori- Oh my gosh!!!

End of Flashback**

-

2hrs later.

Tori- August.
August-*looks at her* Hm
Tori- Was that true?
August- Was what true?
Tori- About what you said in that letter?
August- *nods* what bout you?
Tori- Of course, it's just I don't know if I can trust you again.
August- that's coo ma, i undastand' what I did fucked ya trust up. I told you you ain't gotta be with me.
Tori-*sits up and turns to him* but I wanna be with you. It's just I'm so scared

Liss POV

I sat there staring into space. I should of never went on that walk. I should of never slept with Chad. I should of never laid my eyes on him. I should of never went with Tam and Tori to the beach that night. I should of never stressed about Chad not caring or loving my baby. I should of never crossed that street. I should of seen that van speeding down the street. That van that killed my baby and probably my best friend. I should of notice that I ain't need no nigga to take care of me and mines. I should of know my love would be enough love for my son or daughter. I should have know better. It wasn't no one fault but mines. Both my best friends was taking me on a walk to have a healthy niece or nephew I couldn't blame them, I wanted a healthy baby. I got exited for exactly nothing. I just lost my gift from God.

Tam POV

Twan- Mhm.
Tam- Twan were gonna have a baby?!?
Twan- Yep.
Tam- Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be a(stops) what about Liss? Is the baby okay?
Twan- She lost the baby.
Tam- Oh my(stops) what about Tori I seen her run out there to save Liss
Twan- Ssshe(GCO)
Tam- stop fucking stud-during, tell me.
Twan- She broke her leg or ankle and sprained her ribs I think.
Tam- but she living?
Twan- Yea.
Tam-*starts to cry* Liss is gonna hate me! She lost a baby and I got one.

Twan reached for my hand but I snatched it back.

Tam- No!! Leave me alone Twan! Get out.
Twan- Baby calm down.
Tam- Twan get the fuck out.
Twan-*stands up heading to the door*
Tam-*wipes her eyes* really? Your gonna leave?

August POV

I looked down at Tori sleeping on my chest. I ain't gone let nothing part us besides God. And that's on my whole singing career. I thanked God for giving me this last chance with her. I'm gone take her on vacation just me and her, where ever she wanna go. I sighed thinking about, how crazy I would of been if I've lost her. That made me think who the hell was driving that car. I sat up and felt Tori grip get tighter on me.

August- Don't worry mamas I'll be right back.
Tori-*nods laying back down*

I got up and walked out her room closing the door to see my body guards standing there. One of them followed me and the other one guarded the door. I walked up to the front desk and seen a lady typing on her laptop.

Nurse- how may I help you Mr.Alsina?
August- Yea I wanted to know da other patient who was in da accident.
Nurse- It was a drunk middle age male. By the name of Dontell Monroe.
August- Monroe?
Nurse- yes sir.
August- mh. Ight thanks*walks back into Tori room*
Tori-*whines* I wanna go home.
August- When da doctor come in we ca' ask him okay?
Tori-*nods*
August- *grabs her hand rubbing it*
Tori-*mumbles sleep* I love you.
August- I love ya to ma.

-

Next Day☁️

Brianna- No I feel like I'm gonna pop.
Tori-*laughs* What do you think it is?
Brianna- I don't know. But I was thinking of names. Oh wait before I start telling you the names let me tell you I talked to my best friend.
Tori- Okay go ahead.
Brianna- Ok, we was talkin like for 6 hours and we both ended up crying, but the main point is she's talking to me again, she understands what happen, and she wanted me to know that she wasn't talking to me about what Pablo did she wasn't talking to me because she was scared!
Tori-Dang.

I looked up at August walk in with me and Brianna food. He gave Brianna her salad and gave me a kiss on the lips and handed me my food.

Tam POV

TM(Tam mom)- It was Dontell.
Tam- Are you serious?How the fuck did he find me
TM- I don't know baby.
Tam-just don't tell Twan about this mom I don't (GCO)
Twan-*walks in* Don't tell me about what?

Tbc....

Sorry for errors💜

At least 5+ comments to update