Chapter 39

(Part 39)

Tori P.O.V

Stuffing my feet in my heels, running a little late for work I hurried out the house then forgot my phone. I looked down at my brown skirt that stopped at my nees and my white long sleeve button up shirt tucked in, it was kinda lose so I put a white tank top under it and I curled my hair and wore the same color heels as my skirt. Anyways I finally got everything and headed to the hospital my meeting starts in 10 minutes.

-

I pulled up at the hospital speed walking in. I got to my desk put everything down and went in to the meeting room and seen a few people there meaning I wasn't the only one late. I sat my stuff at the front of the table whirl other people came in and settle down.

Tori- Alright let's get started.

-

I sat down at my desk and sighed. That meeting was two hours straight. My assistant nocked on my door and came in and closed the door after I told her to come in.

Shelly-*gives tori her coffee* There's a patient in a room wanting you. I sent other doctors to him but he pecificly asks for you.
Tori-*drinks her coffee* Alright I'll be in there what room is it?
Shelly- 16.
Tori- Okay thanks shelly.
Shelly-*nods leaving*

I grabbed my clipboard for everything I have to fill out then walked to room 16 I walked in and closed the door behind me. I looked at my patient and sighed I then sat down in the rolling chair and turned to him.

Tori- August what are you doing here?
August- You ain't let me explain my side of the story ma.
Tori- Because I never really cared for it.
August-*sighs walking over to her* C'mere ma.
Tori- don't touch me.
August- Shut up. You don't tell me if I could touch you or not *grabbing her hands pining it above her head*
Tori- August stop.
August- Why? You wet?

Now I am.

Tori- No.
August- You got 2 choices. Gone let me explain or you gone let me check if you liein' to me.
Tori- Explain.
August- You really ain't have a choice. *unzipping her skirt* What I tell you bout these tight ass skirts?
Tori- Ddont wear em'...August stop we are in a hospital.
August- Betta keep it down then ma.
Tori- Augggust stop. Just explain to me why a girl tongue was down your throat.
August- I was drunk and high ma.
Tori- Sso, if I was drunk and high you wouldn't care if a nigga tongue was down my throat?
August- *moves away from her* You don't think I did it on pursue?
Tori-*fixing her close and zipping her skirt back up* I mean you told me you was going to a meeting and then the studio. Is there girls at the studio all(STOPS) This is what I'm talking about. You have girls throwing them selves at you. That's how Twan and Tam are now.
August- Okay but I want you. I don't want them other girls that throw them self at me.
Tori- August you can't help it, your a man. *fixes her hair*
August- Ight so what you saying ma?
Tori- Your not ready for a relationship August. I'm tired of getting hurt from you doing the same things you do. It's obvious you want them other girls. So you can have those other girls.
August- Ight coo.*nods leaving swinging the door open*

Geesh,What's his problem.

-

I walked in the house taking my heels off looking for baby. I went upstairs to see her in her room nocked out she looked huge. I shook my head and walked to my room to get in the shower. I got undress and got in the shower like 10 minutes in my shower I heard some one walk in the door. I got out and wrapped a towel around me grabbing my medal bat going downstairs I seen august I put my bat down and sighed because I thought it was some one trying to get in.

Tori- August I thought someone was trying to get in.
August- My bad ma.*he said closing the refrigerator*
Tori- What are you doing here?
August- *pulls her in his arm* I came to tell you something *sits her on the counter*
Tori- What?
August-No(pecks her lips)one(pecks her lips) can(pecks her lips) do it betta than Aug.
Tori- Keep telling your self that.
August- What? *unbuckles his belt*
Tori- August...wait no...Baby is upstairs.
August- Whea she at any otha time we doin this? Ight den *unzips his pants grabbing him self out of his draws*
Tori- But Au (GCO)
August- Hmm?

I felt my eyes go back to my head as he lifted me up and down.

-

I felt myself reaching my climax as he whispered In my ear. "I'm sorry ma" Witch made me want him more,but I couldn't he does this thing all the time have girls all over him. He whispered in my ear and I moaned in his.

-

Next Day☁

I woke up wrapped around my sheets with my hair every where. I looked over at my bed and seen a piece of paper I picked it up and read it from the top.

Good morning beautiful, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. I'm leaving to go to New Orleans. I would take you with me but you ain't feeling a nigga right now. The only reason I came back to you is because I love you Tori. I ain't really had no other relationship that made me feel this way the way you make me feel. It's coo if you don't want to be with me. I just had to get that off my chest ma. If you don't feel the same way about me,I understand. I put ya ass through alot and you still stuck with me. This time you just reached ya breaking point and you was right. It is a pattern. I let these ugly ass bitches get to me knowing when I got a beautiful,loving, smart,caring women at home. I would go on but I would run out of ink. If you think I just smashed and left you there, you wrong mama. I came to tell you everything I'm writing on this letter but shit just went some whea else. You ain't gotta give me anotha chance ma. Like I said it's coo. Just know I love you with every bit of my heart.
Sincerely, Youngin'/Triple O.G/ Realest nigga on the planet/ Yo nigga/ August.

P.S.
I'll be back in 4 days.

I chuckled at the last part. I knew it was something different about August and the way he held me when I was shaking or crying. Or the way I acted when I seen that stripper all over him. If it was anybody else I wouldn't have gave 2 fucks but I did for August. I care for him that's all. Stop liein to my self. I know I love him why am I thinking this all over? No wonder he left the office like that. I just broke up with him and he loved me and I love him to.

Tbc...

Sorry it's short❤