Chapter 44

(Part 44)

Tam POV

I woke up and moved Twan arms from around my stomach. I rubbed my stomach while walking into the bathroom. I did my hygiene. Then put on jeans and a plane shirt. I was planning on going to Liss house today. It was 10:38 AM. I went over and woke and kissed Twan up.

Twan- Ight baby be safe.
Tam- Alright.

I grabbed my purse phone and keys headed out driving to Liss house. After that 20 min drive to her house I pulled in her driveway and got out noticing her car. I knocked on the door and she answered.

Tam- Hey Liss.
Liss- Hey Tam.
Tam- Can I come in?

She looked around and bite her lip thinking.

Liss- Uh yea sure come in.

I walked in and she closed the door behind me, I looked around and everything was the same but there way like no light in here emotionally because some of the Windows was open to bring in sunlight.

Liss- You can take a seat, I was just making tea. Do you want some?
Tam- Um yea sure*goes and sits down on the couch*

Liss POV

I walked in the kitchen seating up our tea, while doing it I couldn't help but to notice her small baby bump. That's really my baby. She took my baby so she can have it to her self. That's my baby! Hell nah. If I can't have my baby no one can. I went into my cabinet and grabbed a small bottle pouring it into Tam cup stirring it up some then walked back into the living room with her, smiling. I handed her her cup and took a seat siting on my leg and started sipping my tea.

-

Tam POV

I pulled up at my house happy. Me and Liss finally got somewhere with our friendship. I got out planning on taking a bath and going to sleep. Every since I've left Liss house I've been feeling nauseous. I unlocked the door and felt a wash of pain flow through my body like lightning. The floor became closer and closer and everything went black.

Tori POV

Tori- No stop.
August- But you look sexy ma.
Tori- I know.
August- You post to be saying thank you.
Tori- You welcome.
August-*sucks his teeth*
Tori- thank you.
August- Mhm what ever.(he said pushing her hair behind her shoulder kissing her neck)
Tori- C'mon stop. We're post to be talking.
August-*sighs* You want to move in with me right?
Tori-*bites her lips and sighs* Do I get dick anytime?
August- Hell yea.
Both-*laughs*
Tori- Yea, we can start a (GCO)

Phone Rings**

Tori- Oh wait hold on *grabs her phone and places it by her ear*

Convo:

???- Hi Doctor Valentine we have ms. Monroe here at the hospital.
Tori- What happen?
???- She was poisoned and her neighbors seen her body laid in front of her door and called the police.
Tori- Is she okay? Is the baby okay?
???- She's okay, but she lost her twins.
Tori- Twins?!
???- Um Yes she had twins.
Tori- Alright I'll be up there.

Convo Over:

Hospital~~

Me and August pulled up at the hospital and he parked the car. I took a deep breath. This is my second friend who lost a baby. We dropped Bri and Bradley off at my grandmas house to come here. August came around and helped me out the car and handing me my crunches.

Tori- I don't want it.
August- That's to bad. You gone use em' or Im a beat ya wit em'
Tori-*snatches them* Your not about that life so stop.
August- You wanna see? *smacks her ass*
Tori- Ouch! August!
August- What??*chuckling*
Tori- That's not funny. My ass is stinging!
August- what you think it was gone feel like? A small tiny pillow hitting you?
Tori- shut up.
August- Mad or nah?
Tori- Your so annoying.
August- You luv me doe?
Tori- Who told you that?
August- Oh okay let me go.
Tori-*giggles* I'm kidding.
August- Mhm.

We walked in and the nurse told us where Tam room was and we went in there. I seen Twan with his head in his hands and his elbows resting on his knee. I sat down and gave my crushes to August.

Tam- I'm a kill that bitch. I didn't even know I had twins!
Tori- Kill who?
Tam- Liss! Liss did this to me! The only thing I drunk today was that fucking tea. When I see her I swear to go, I'm gonna kill her. There's no lie in that and...

I dozed off when she said my best friend killed my other best friend twins. What the fuck is wrong with Liss? What the fuck did Tam do to make us in this position right now? What the hell was running through Liss mind when she was putting something in her tea. Damn. I didn't see this coming. Was it Liss? It might of been that nigga who broke my ankle and fucked my ribs up. Or her other crazy ass ex's. Is this gonna happen when I get pregnant?

Tam- Tori!

I snapped my eyes to her.

Tori- What?
Tam- You okay? You been looking at nothing for the past 20 minutes.
Tori- Uh y-yea I was just thinking.
Tam- About what?
Tori- Nothing Important*looks at August* I'm ready. You ready?
August- Yea*stands up helping her up*
Tori- Um. I'll call you tam.
Tam- Uh A-alright.
Tori- Bye.*leaves*

-

Tori- Those are my best friends though.(she said as she cried)
August- I know babyeh. Dey' just goin through a rough patch right na'
Tori- Liss? She's not even the type of person who would do something like that August. She's gonna kill her! Then Tam is gonna go to jail and Liss will be gone. Then I will be a miserable person. My only best friend will be you! (She said as she cried in his chest) I just don't understand.
August- Calm down mamas. Ya gonna(GCO)
Tori- I can't. I already know how this is gonna go down. They are gonna make me choose between them and I can't do that!

August grabbed my shaking hands and locked them with his and started rubbing the back of hands gently so that I can calm down

Tori- Was it even Liss? How can she be so sure it was her?
August- Ion know ma. Ion know.

-

We were now laying bed. I was in pajamas pants with a tank top and August was in his basketball shorts and A shirt. I looked down at our locked hands and sighed.

Tori- I'm scared.
August- Of what?
Tori- Being Pregnant. Both my best friends lost their baby. I don't want th(GCO)
August- That's not gonna happen to you, unless there is something wrong. But besides that I ain't gone let nothing happen to you. I promise.
Tori- *nods* Alright.
August- Na' let's get some rest.

I got comfortable and closed my eyes with a million thoughts on my mind. If I want to start a family with August I can't be stressing like this.

Sorry for Errors❤️😒

Comment/Vote/Share plz