Chapter 33

(Part 33)

(Tori at the top on the boat)

2 weeks later.

Tam P.O.V

For that last 2 weeks it's been like walking in Heaven. We got messages we went on a boat and we went to the spa while relaxing. I got so many missed call from August, Twan, and Chad...August had 30 missed calls. Twan had 38 missed calls and Chad had 22 missed calls. Last week I just turned my phone off while we relaxed.Right nah were eating fruit in the kitchen. We rented a house by the beach. And the sun rise is gorgest.

Tori P.O.V

I've got billion of missed calls from August. I plan on not answering either the only people I talk to is my grandma and my sister that's it. My sister called and I put her on speaker.

Convo:

Brianna- Sissy he got meh!!
Tori-*getting the juice from the refrigerator* who?
Brianna- August!
August- ...You like running away?
Brianna- He promised me he was gonna take me shopping but he tricked meh!*laughing*
Tori-*pouring her something to drink*
August- So how is it in Ja(GCO)
Tori- How you know?
August- I tracked your phone.
Tori-*hangs up*

Convo Over:

Liss- Shit...det mean they coming?
Tori- Fuck ion even know.

Next Day☁

Me and the girls went walking on the beach in our sun dresses. On our way back we pined up some mango, peach, Pinapples, and watermelon.

-

*nock**nock*

Tori- I got it*goes opens the door*
Chad- wuddup Tori.
Tori- Ohh Hi Chad.*she said being loud*
Chad- Why the Fuck you so loud?*walks in the house with his suit case*
Tori- I(GCO)
Twan-*walks in the house* Where she at?
Tori- Who are you talking about?
Twan- Ugh...Tam
Tori- Her room.
Twan- And where that might be
Tori- Left.
Twan-*going to her room with his suitcases*
Chad- W (GCO)
Tori-Right.*closes the door*
August-*puts his foot in between the door to stop the door* I hope you didn't forget about me.
Tori-*smiles* Of course not. *frowns* it's just I hoped you weren't here.
August-*chuckles* get to ass in da room.
Tori- No.
August-*walks in putting his bag on the floor then closes the door* Get ya ass in det room.
Tori- No!
August- You got 5 seconds.
Tori-*walks to the room getting an apple off the counter throwing it at him making him catch it* You fucking (GCO)
August- You tryed to throw somen at meh?
Tori-*runs down the hall*

I got pulled into this closet and almost screamed but got shushed from Liss. Then we all started whispering.

Tori- What the hell?
Tam- We gone be in here till dey go to sleep.
Tori- Fine but lock the door.
Liss- I already did.
Tam- So since they want to mess up our vacation...we gotta do somen.
Liss- And it has to be good.

Right den and there a idea came tah meh'

-

Next Day☁

We slept in the closet then got up we all went in the same bathroom and did our business we had to do it quick because we had to run to the store. We ran to the store got everything we needed and came back cam quietly and they was still sleep on the couch. We filled the water guns up and walked put on shirts and tank top. August was sleeping on the chair and Chad and Twan was on the couch. Tam started clapping the pots together to wake up and they did.

Liss- So! We have some rules!
Twan- Fuck them rules.
Tam- Shut up*point the water gun to him*
Liss- Rule number 1!! No sex!
August- What? Hell no!
Twan- Who da hell...I can have sex with my girls if I please.
August- You know what no sex Ight fine no sex!
Tori-*looks at August* no fucking! *whispers in his ear* Daddy.
August- Foul. That's a fucking foul!
Chad- Fuck that!

Next thing you know the boys started yelling at us. Tam shut them up with her water gun then they got up and then we all just soaked them

-

August P.O.V.

We went to go change. But if they want war they got it. w
We ran to a store to grab the supplies we need. When we was Finn get out I told them to leave all the stuff in the car but put a water gun in one bag and leave the rest in the car. We was walking in the house but stopped when we seen we had water guns point at us.

Tori- What's in the bag?
August-*lifts the bag*
Liss-*snatches the bag*
Tam-*looks in the bag* Yall trying have war?
Chad- I mean....*looks at there guns*
Tori-*starting it at August* where's the rest of it?
August- That's all of it.
Tori- I know you! Where is it?
August- At the store! Damn.
Tori- Your lieing.
August- I'm not though.
Tori-*shoots water at him*
Chad-*try to snatches the gun out of Tam hand*
Liss-*starts wetting Chad*
Twan- Chad got to the car and fill up!!

Tbc....

Sorry for errors❤

Sorry it's short❤