Chapter 37

(Part 37)

The day there going back.

Tori P.O.V

Tori- I got everything geesh!
August- Ight ma...ion want to hea it when we at da house.
Tori- I got everything.

-

On the private plane.

Tam-*sits next to Tori* Did you see the waitress?
Tori- Yea...I seen her.
Tam- Her boobs all out and everything and that skirt is waayyy to small.
Tori- I know.
Liss- He knows.
Tori- What how?
Liss- He made me take the test. Locked me in the bathroom and everything.
Tam- I'm sorry babe's
Liss- Guys he's not ready for a baby he think I don't wan (GCO) Gyawdd damn.

We looked up at the pilot. He was so sexy. He was a brown skin nice ass waves big lips and his eyes were hazel he had dimples and that uniform just complimented him. He looked at all of us and smiles showing them white flashy, pearly teeth.

Pilot- Hello ladies.
Tam- Hi.
Liss- Hhhi.
Pilot- How are yall today?
Twan-*sits down next to Tam* We good cap.
Pilot- That's good. If you guys need anything I'm sure Ms. Kola and Ms. Love can help yall.
Twan- Who th(Stops)

He was drooling all over his outfit when he seen the girl showing all of her private part.

Tam- What?! You want her to give you head to? Exause me Miss!! Excause me
Love-*walks over to them* Yes how can I help you?
Tam- My ex-boyfriend would like for you to give him head.
Liss- Ta (GCO)
Tam-*gets up walking away*

-

I was looking out the window while august was listing to beats on his phone with his headphones Tam sitting across from us raking up both the chairs so Twan won't sit next to her. Liss sleeping on the small beds in the back. Twan sleep Chad sleep. The who had all her stuff showing came over to us.

Love- You need anything Mr.Alsina?
August-*takes his headphone off* huh? oh nah I'm good.
Love-You sure? We have drinks, food, snacks*drops nuts on the floor* Oh I'm sorry *bends down and picks it up showing Tam her panties and August her boobs more*

I looked at August and he was looking down at the girl boobs not saying anything.

Tori- You like her tits? I know what type of tits you like now. Ms. what ever can you show him your tits? He would love it. Wouldn't you Aug? Don't worry about the nuts I got it *takes the nuts pouring it all over august pants* I just made it easier for you. I know what's better how about you eat it off of him. Do you like nuts? Of course you like nuts. And how about you spray whip cream all over her(GCO)
Tam-*laughing* Tori!
Tori- Scotch over.*gets up walking over to her*
Tam-*scotches over*
Tori-*sits next to her*
August-*whippes the nuts off of him* Bathroom.
Tori- No.
August - Bathroom.
Tori- No
August- It wasn't a damn question get cha ass to da fuckin' bathroom.
Tori-*walks to the bathroom*
August-*gets up going to the bathroom*
Tori- *standing next to the bathroom*
August-*opens the door for her* after you
Tori-*walks in rolling her eyes*
Augusthi-*walks in behind her locking the door*
Tori- What?
August- What the fuck is yo problem?
Tori - I don't have a problem
August- Yea the fuck you do. Is this be (Stops) *sighs* take ya shirt off ma
Tori- For(GCO)
August- do what I say.
Tori - No.
August- No? You gone stop playing these fucking games with me *takes ha shirt off* Who this belong to? *he said grabbing her ass*
Tori-*whispers* you.
August- And what about dem lips?
Tori- You.
August- Them places you clame ugly but the most beautiful thing I ever seen?
Tori- *blushes* You.
August- And what about them walls?
Tori- You.
August- Why would you even think about(GCO)
Tori- Because they are ugly.
August- It's not they are beautiful ma. And what makes it even better is all of that sexyness is mine...and ion want no one but yours. Got it?
Tori- *nods*
August- Words ma.
Tori- Yea.
August- Yea what?
Tori- Yes daddy.
August-*kisses her*
Tori-*kisses him back*

I swea I heard him mumble something under the kiss but I couldn't hear what he said then someone nocked on the door causing both of us to look at it.

-

I had my eyes closed and I was laying next to Tam. The other waitress came by and asked us did we need anything. I looked down at her outfit and she had on a pants suit on and boobs was covered.

Tam- I like you better than that other girl.
Kola- *smiles* Thank you, lots of people say that.
Tam- Because your properly dressed and she's not.
Kola- Yea...She's a hoe, one time she was having sex with someone in the bathroom. You ain't hear it from me.
Tori- Really?
Kola- Yes. The pilot heard it too
Tam- Mr. Sexy.
Kola- Yea he's really sexy.
Tam- Is he married or got a girlfriend?
Kola- He's a Playa.
Tam- Never mind then.
Kola- well alright. Are you ladies sure you don't want anything?
Tori- I'm okay.
Tam- I'm alright thanks.
Kola-*nods walking away*

-

We finally landed and I was super tired. Everybody got off and got into a taxi then went home. Besides going to my house we went to august house. Pulling up I got out and grabbed my bags and walked into his house which smelled like cologne. I put my bags down by the door and layed on the couch dozing off

August P.O.V

I picked Tori up carrying her upstairs to my bedroom, I opened the door with my foot and layed her on the bed. I took my cloths off leaving me only with my boxers on. I took all her stuff off and put her in one on my shirts she like to sleep in then I made her get in bed. I then got in bed and felt her arms wraps around my torso.

Tbc...

Sorry for error❤

Sorry it's boring❤