Chapter 52

(Part 52)

Plane~~

Tori POV

I looked up at Brianna once her phone rang. She smiled then picked it up
placing it by her ear.

Brianna- Hey...No we on the(GCO)
Tori- Baby who you on the phone with?
Brianna- Au(GCO)
Tori-*takes it and hangs up* What the hell girl. *blocks his number on her phone*

August POV

August- Did you get ha location?
Derrick- Nah man she hung up to fast.
August- What the fuck man. *sits down on the chair* When I see her im a fuck ha ass all da way up.
Derrick- What the fuck happen?
August- Mannn. She assuming shit because of what Bull told ha ass.
Derrick- Damn.
August- Ima just fly back to Atlanta and see if ha ass still there.
Derrick- What if she not? Nigga you got shows to be at.
August- You think I give a fuck about shows? Some shit might be wrong or she just not answerin my calls. Them shows can fucking wait.
Derrick- When you leaving?
August- Tonight

-

Bull- No sir she blocked me.
August- What the hell Bull did you have to tell her?
Bull- Ms.Tori wanted to know how you were and she also wanted make sure you were safe and my be fallowing you the other night was to make sure you got home safe.
August- Pack ya shit man we goin back to Atlanta.

I walked back into my room packing everything I brought with me, making sure I didn't forget nothing.

-

Next Day☁️

I pulled up to Tori house and seen her car wasn't there. I got out and unlocked the door. Looked around the house. I went upstairs into Tori room and seen most of her shit gone. I walked to Brianna room and post of her shit gone but lots of Bradley stuff there. I walked out the house locking the door back and getting in my car. I picked up my phone and dialed Grandma Dorthy number.

Convo:

Dorthy- Heloo
August- Hey grandma Dorthy how you been?
Dorthy- Good how about you?
August- I'm alright. You know right now I'm on tour and stuff but Tori ain't been answerin my calls

The line went silent

August- You know where she at?
Dorthy- Uh...no I don't. I gotta go now.
August- Wait hold up grandma. You got Bradley?
Dorthy- Yes I do.
August- You mind if I come over there for a bit?
Dorthy- Of course not.
August- Alright I'm on my way right now.
Dorthy- Okay babyeh. *hangs up*

Convo Over:

I put my phone down in the cup holder then put my seat belt on. Backing out of Tori drive way. Driving to Grandma Dorthy playing the radio. I pulled up next to the curve and got out. Going up the little bit of stairs then nocked on the door. She answered after a good 10 seconds.

Dorthy- Hey! Come on in come on in*steps back*
August-*walks in* Hey. Where Bradley at?
Dorthy- He's in the living room. You want somn to drink.
August- Water will be fine grandma.
Dorthy-*nods and walks in the kitchen*

I looked at Bradley and he looked at me. I went and picked him groaning a lil bit I sat down and sat him on my lap while he played with his toy.

August- nigga gettin heavy.
Bradley-*looks at him toy*
August- Ight lets get straight to the point.
Bradley-*keeps playing with his toy*
August-*snaps his fingers and points to him self*
Bradley-*looks at August*
August- ya great grandmama ain't tellin me shit. So Whea ya mama and Aunty Tori at?
Bradley-*looks in the kitchen then at August*
August- C'mon tell me na.
Bradley-*shakes his head laughing*
Dorthy-*walks into the living* hea ya go. *hands August a water bottle*