Chapter 25

(Part 25)

Next Day☁

Tam P.O.V

Twan woke me up 6 o clock in the morning banging on my door and everything he didn't care that I only had 3 hours of sleep he didn't at all. He told me to get dress. So I went upstairs and went in the shower greased put on black leggings and a plane white shirt with my addias I came down stairs fixing my hair.

Tam-Where we going?
Twan- You ain't going no where with them legging on.
Tam- You not telling me where we going so I didn't know what to put on!
Twan- *grabs her chin lightly* Go change them leggings guh.
Tam- No.
Twan-*picks her up taking her upstairs*
Tam- I'm really getting sick of your bullshit twan! You tell me to do shit like I'm you little bitch I ain't your little bitch!!!
Twan-*taking her shoes and leggings off laying her on the bed*
Tam- If you want a bitch you can go get one from da *moans* youu can go get oone fromm tthe ccc...Oh my gosh Twan..
Twan-*popping his lips off hers*

-

We were sitting at this restaurant in a booster with Liss and Chad and waiting for Tori and August but soon as I was thinking about them they came up to us hand and hand. Tori was wearing dark blue jeans and a black tank top and the same color Jean jacket with black heels and a pony tail sitting on top of her head and the rest down and her edges done along with her jewelry. August was wearing brown baggy jeans his brown timbs and a white shirt under his same color jacket as his timbs and pants and his bucket hat. August sat on the outside and Tori say on the inside I looked down at my outfit I looked poor compared to them ain't that a bitch.

Tori P.O.V

Tori-*whispers in august ear* My legs hurt.
August- What happen bae?
Tori- Fuck you.
August-*grins and starts massaging her leg*
Tori- *moves his hand* stop that makes it worse.
August- Well stop whining about it.
Tori-*gets a message*

Texting Covo:

Liss- What happens to yall?
Tam- I got yelled at.
Tori- What I tell yall? He gone fuck the shit out of me? He did but from the back.
Tam- Booty hole?
Tori- No mf.
Tam- Oh he was teasing from the back
Tori- Somen like that. But that nome of yall business.
Tam- Bihh fuck yoh
Tori- Fuck you to

Texting convo over:

All three of us looked up from our phone and seen the boys talking. I reached underneath the table and grab his wood. He didn't say nothing at first but I started moving my hand around and doing other things he grabbed my chin and faced me towards him and pressed his lips against mine. But he moved back where our lips were inches apart.

August- Another round of last night?
Tori-*shakes her head and bitting her lip looking into his eyes*
August- *kisses her*
Tori- *kisses his back squeezing her hand*
Chad- Steady playing games.
Liss- I don't want you Chad.
Chad- I want you beautiful.
Liss- I don't care.
Twan - Ight so Aug.
August-*still kissing Tori*
Twan- Aug!
August-*pulls back* what nigga?
Twan- What's the reason why we here?
August- I already had a talk with my girl.
Twan- It's basically Liss though she not in a relationship and her friends are she not knowing how to be living the single life bruh.
August- Hook Chad with her not that hard...When I'm doing this *grabs Tori chin and licks her lips then kisses her* don't botha me.
Twan -*shakes his head* Ight so Liss why don't you give Chad a chance?
Liss- If I give him a chance would yall leave me alone
Twan- Yea.
Liss- Ight I'm gone head out I'm tired.
Tori- Yea bae let's go...
August- Were going to my house Ight?*stands up*
Tori- Mhm I just want to get in bed*stands up*
August- Ight yall Im outty.
Chad- Ight youngin.
Twan- Be safe nigga.
August- Ight *leaves holding Tori hand*

-

August P.O.V

Tori through herself on the bed not taking nothing off. I chuckled going to take her stuff off I first took her heels off then her jewelry then her cloths off.

August- You want cloths?
Tori- No. *gets in bed*
August- Tori whats ya stepdad name?
Tori- Santos.*going to sleep*
August- Santos what?
Tori- Santos Miller.
August-*taking his stuff off* Ight go ahead to sleep Ma.
Tori- August don't do nothing stupid.
August- I wont*taking his stuff off getting in the shower*

-

Next Day☁

Convo:

Twan- This guh messed my relationship and your relationship up nigga! Do you know what the fu(GCO)
August- Well don't you think I know dat? We are spending a day together.
Twan- Youngin...
August- Shhiiiit I know...But aye I need you to do Somen.
Twan- Like?
August- Get back to the lab and do sum shit.
Twam- Name?
August - Santos Miller.
Twan- Ight youngin I'll hit you up when I get somen.
August- Ight.
Convo Over:

I was sitting down on the couch smoking my Mary Jane and I seen Tori come downstairs walking into the kitchen on the phone. Laying back relaxing letting the smoke fill my lungs. I stopped and blew it all out. I felt tori sit on my dick then lay on my chest.

August- What's wrong?
Tori- I'm stressing the fuck out..
August- Why?
Tori- My mom got a boyfriend and he's staying nights at her house.
Tbc...

Sorry for errors❤

At least 5 votes for next update.