Chapter 51

(Part 51)

Next Day☀️

Tori POV

I looked over at Alexis naked body and then my naked body.

Tori- What the fuck have I done?*mumbles*
Alexis- You know T. I though you was gone say no. But I shoulda known out love was gonna bring us right back before that fuck nigga destroy us.*holds Tori hand up* the ring looks beautiful on you baby. What we did last night was beautiful.

-

-

Just kidding.

Here ya go~~
(Part 51)

I closed the door and locked it. After a couple seconds I heard John pushing back all the paparazzi and Alexis.

Alexis- Tori Baby!!!! I love you!! And will never stop!!!
John- Get back!!

Couple minutes later...

I went upstairs after I looked outside af it was no one there. I went upstairs and went back to sleep after checking on Baby and Bradley.

Next Morning🌤

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing.

Convo:

Tori- Hello?
August- Mybad for wakin you up ma. But what happen last night?
Tori- I got off the phone with you and someone nocked on the door and there she was. Is it on the news or somen?
August- All ova da fuckn internet. But I got it ma don't worry. Go back to sleep Ight? I love you.
Tori- I love you too *hangs up*

Convo Over:

I laid my phone back down and tried to go back to sleep. It didn't work after I flipped and turned thousandths of times. I rolled over to August side of the bed and closed my eyes relaxing. It's so cold. I chuckled out loud as I thought about Trey Songz - Yo Side Of The Bed.

-

John pushed the paparazzi outta the way so I could get to the car. It felt so weird walking around with no case on.

"Are you and August still in a relationship?"

"Are you gay? Bisexual?"

"Would you say yes to the female at your front door if it wasn't for August Alsina"

"Who was the female at your door?"

I put my head down walking to the car. John opened the door for me and I got in. He walked got in and pulled off.

Tori- Can you take me to get some Burger King? I'm craving a burger.
John- *nods*

He pulled out and drove to the nearest Burger King. Once I ordered what I wanted I gave her the money and she gave me my whopper, fries and soda. I waisted no time eating when I had everything. I laid my head on the window when I was finish eating and was full. My phone been going off since what happen last night i muted it and fell asleep.

-

John- Ms. Tori.*shakes her gently*
Tori-*opens her eyes*
John-*steps back* Your home.
Tori- Thanks John. *gets out along with all her other stuff*

I went inside through my garbage away then went upstairs seeing Bianaca and Brianna chatting holding Bradley. I said hey to everyone then went in my room closing the door. I took everything off and got in bed seeing I had tuns of missed calls from August. I called him back and it hasn't been 3 seconds and he answered.