Chapter 46

(Part 46)

I'm back😌 I was grounded since Wednesday because I didn't go to school but I'm back and I got some good updates for yall❤️

August POV

Convo:

Twan- Ight broody some shit went down.
August- Ight before you tell me you know Whea Tori at? I been trying to call ha but she ain't been answerin for the past 4 hours na(GCO)
Twan- She's in the hospital....Aug man, She(GCO)

Convo Over:

I grabbed my keys and left. I was gone bring Brianna but she and Bradley are sleep and I know it's hell putting him back to sleep. Speeding to the hospital clenching and unclenching my jaw. I pulled there in a matter of seconds and got out going to the front desk. Once she told she was on the fifth floor I walked over to the elevator and pressed the button waiting for it to come down. I sighed and went up the stairs. Once I got upstairs I looked at Chad on his phone and Twan pacing back and forth. When I came in into Twan sight he came up to me with a long ass sigh.

Twan- Tam popped up on Liss. Taped her ass down and looked through her shit, found out the shit she put in her drink. She then called Tori which made Tori come and they seen all da shit Liss did. Next thing you know Liss and Tam start fighting, Liss gets the lamp try's to hit Tam but she Tori pushed her out the way, the house caught and the house caught on fire. Tori tried stopping them and get them out the house but Tam pushed her and made her fall and hit the wall and then she passed out. Tam said she woke back up though and pushed Liss out the window and Tam jumped out while Tori jumped out and the house blew up. Tori hit her head pretty hard man and all that fire and smoke around her. Then she jumped out of the window. She...She slipped into a coma and the doctor said they don't know when she's gonna wake.
August- And Tam told you all this?
Twan- Yea she fine, just got a little scratches hea and dea'
August- But my babyeh is in a coma?
Twan- Yo A(GCO)
August- Whea Liss?
Twan- She's down the hall. Broke her back from Tori pushing her out the window.
August- This gone be the last god damn time, she gone be in a fucking hospital bed. All because a fuck nigga didn't want a child or don't know how to fucking deal with the consequences of putting his dick in a bitch.
Twan- Aye Aug chill o(GCO)
August- Na bruh! Don't tell me to chill. Yo girl is perfectly fine but mine is in a fucking hospital bed in a coma, because she was saving yo girl ass once again. Didn't you say? She pushed her?
Twan-*nods* Yea b(GCO)
August- Yea but nothin. Ight. Tori still tried to save there stubborn ass.
Twan- Bruh I know you mad and shy but don't be disrespecting my girl(GCO)
August- Man fuck you and yo girl! *looks at the girl at the front desk* Whea Tori at?
Girl-*points to room 5*

I walked to Tori room brushing past Twan. I open her door and seen cords all hocked up to her arms and a huge tube down her throat. I walked all the way in closing the door behind me walking up to Tori pushing a chair close up to her. Grabbing her hand locking our fingers. I cleared my itchy throat as I began talking to my wife.

August- Just had to be the hero huh? You know fa sho' I can't be with out you. You know if you leave I'm comn' with you and Mel. Fuck. If you leave, what Ima do? What about our future Tori? What about you havin my babyeh me babyeh? What about dat ring? You know the one I put on your finga' when I say I do? You can't leave me na'. We didn't come all da way dis far just for you to leave me. We didn't...Damn Tori!(He yelled crying) What bout Brianna? You ha big sista' what she gone do when you gone? You and Bradley the only one she got. You the only one I got. I just need you to do one thing fa me. J-just don't leave me.

I put my head down on the bed as I let the tears run down my face.

-

Nurse- Are you sure Mr.Alsina? We have food.
August- I said I'm good bruh. If I was hungry I would go and get food!(he snapped)
Nurse- Oh okay...*leaves*
August-*mumbles* Pissin me da fuck off bruh