Chapter 20

(Part 20)

(Tori outfit for superbowl)

Tori P.O.V

Guy2- Man forget it...let's go

I jumped on Bugs bunny back and we started going to the entrance with Crystal and Lora far behind we got in and go in the front row and immediately people started asking pictures and autograph for august, but security came and shut that down real quick. Next thing you know they was gone be his body guard till we leave here.

-

Lora- *walking next to them drunk* Come on ladies now let's get in formation!

While we was watching the game they had a couple drinks me and Chad didn't have none because we was gone driving back Lora become drunk and it was not cute at all but besides that everything was great...Bruno Mars did his thang and so did Beyonce. I was getting in the car but I heard someone calm my name I turned around and seen Crystal and Lora walking to the car.

Crystal- Tori!!!
Tori- Whet?
Crystal- I got to pee.
Tori- Then go pee.
Lora- Twan daddy! Where you at?
Tori- Tam chill she drunk.
Lora- I want to fu *throws up*
Tori- Ewww.
Crystal- Tori what you mean eww aren't you a doctor? Help her.
Tori- I can't help her but I know who can!
Lora- Who?
Tori- Jesus!
Chad-*laughing* you going to hell.
Lora- Twannnn leet my ride yo dddick.
We ain't heard
nothing at all after that it was like 2 am and it was pitch black I turned my flash light on and seen Tam stomping her in the face and Lora not moving one bit.

Tori- Tam get in the car!
Twan-*pulling her off*
Derrick-*picking Lora up* Ew she got throw up on her. Ew her purfume stink.
Crystal- What the fuck is wrong with her? Yo get ya friend before I(GCO)
August- Crystal get in the car.
Crystal- Hell no they she not Finns beat my best friend up like that and think she could get away with that shit.
Liss- Listen to your master and get in the car!
Crystal- Bitch fuck you and suck my p (GCO)
Liss- I'm sorry I like dick!
Tam- August put your hoe on a lesh!
August had crystal in a grip trying to put her in the car but somehow she got out and came towards the car opening liss car and reminder I'm in the driver seat and she is in the passenger seat. Anyways she came swinging at Liss. Then she hit me swinging at Liss. Liss was beating this shit out of her but crystal was getting some licks in to. I was trying to calm down but I couldn't. I got out and started to walk around the car but Twan stopped me.

Twan- Were you going?

To get Crystal and drag her to her car.

Tori- I dropped something over there.
Twan- Mhm.
I walked over there and pushed Derrick, August and Chad out the way calmly and they just stepped back I wrapped my hand around Crystal think long hair and pulled her off of Liss. They separated. I started dragging her looking for her rental car. Her body slamming again the floor and her legs getting all scratched up.

Tori- Is anybody gonna tell me where her car is at?

It was quiet.

Tori- No? I'll find it.*starts dragging her around the parking lot then stops at her car pulling her by it and leaving her there uncatious then walks back.*
Tam- Where the hell you put her?
Tori- By her car.*getting in the car starting up the truck*
Twan- I'll go get ha.
Tam- No you can get yo save a hoe ass in da car Chad go get da hoe.

-

We got there and set crystal and Lora things outside well they did i just watched. I then darted getting on I.G seeing my sister was deleting our pictures and add a girl crying as her mood. I felt my heart sank. I went in the back and started packing my things. I told Liss and Tam what was up and they stared packing too. I unzipped my jacket because it was getting hot then we put our bags in the car I was looking for my weed that I needed bad in the back of the car. I notice the boys pull up next to us but I didn't bother to get up. I finally got it and closed the back door and was getting ready to open the door.

August- Where the hell are you going ma?
Tori- Home..
August- Why?
Tori- I got things to handle.
August- Like what?
Tori- Move Ion got time for you.
August- What do you have time for Tori?
Tori- My things that need to be handled.
August-*looks down at her* So you just gone up and leave,
Tori- Yes.
August- Ight before you go, Me and crystal ain't in a relationship.
Tori- Congratulations??
August- *sighs looking around the parking lot then back at her*
Tori- Can you move?
August- *moves out the way*
Tori-*gets in the car*
Liss- So that's it?
Tori- I hope *pulls off*
Tbc...

Sorry for errors❤

At least 20 or more views for next update❤

I made the outfit