Chapter 30

(Part 30)
(The liquor the girls are gonna buy)

Next Week

Tori P.O.V

Liss- Men ain't shit.
Tam- Well Tori wouldn't know that.
Tori- I would and I do.
Liss- Oh yea...that guy who was married and has kids and august beat him up...
Tori- Yep and other guys to.
Liss- So you know that new drink Trey songz got out?
Tori- Yea I was try them.
Tam- Me too.
Liss- Where's august?
Tori- He's gonna be at the studio all day and I'm gone be wit my girls all day.
Liss- So when you want to go get these drinks?
Tori- Let's go now be for they all go out of sale.

-

Tori-*pulls up at her house*
Tam- Alright we have been to every liquor store in Atlanta.
Tori- It's probably at a club.
Liss- It's diffently gone be at this party he gone be having.

Clock: 11:07 P.M

Liss- That made me think where's Baby?
Tori- With my dad mom.
Liss- Oh..
Tori- Let's go to his party and get the drinks then.
Liss- It's at club PUX
Tam- Were gonna go like this?

Liss was wearing black leggings uggs and a shirt. Tam was wearing pants boots that went up to her need and a shirt and a crop top jacket. I was wearing Jeans timbs and a shirt and I was caring my hoodie around because they said it was gone rain.

Liss- Where only going to get the liquor and coming back.
Tori-*pulls off* Right.

PUX~~

We went in there and it was lit as shit. Smoke filled the room and the smell of alcohol. Everyone was turnt. It was some bitches running around with no bra or shirt on and dancing on guys. It was discussing. Soon as we got there we went to the bar and got out drinks.

Liss- No we want the whole bottle.
Tam- All three of em.
Bartender- There's more than 3*
Tori- The white,black, and cream color one.
Bartender- 300$ dollars.
Tori-*fives him the money*
Tam-*turns around* Oh my gosh!! Tori look

She pointed to Chad,Twan, August, Trey Songz, And Chris Brown with dancers all over them. I just started at the dancer who was not wearing a top and was august lap dancing she placed his hands on her ass and I seen him squeeze it then she wrapped her arms around his neck and started dancing on his dick. I glanced at Chad who had his hands all over the girls breast and his eyes wide smiling hard and then Twan who just a dancer on him but he was just watching.

Tori- Yall ready?
Liss- Yea.
Tam- Yea.
Liss & Tam-*walks by the door* It's Raining.
Liss- C'mon Tori.
Me and August had locked eyes I shook my head and started walking while putting my hood over my head. We were all walking to the car quiet. So many thoughts ran my through my head. We got in the car and I pulled off hearing my phone go off know who exactly who it was I turned the radio on it was August song I turned it off. The road was so fucking blurry and my lap was soaked I pulled over and cried my heart out.

-

I was sitting on the patio staring into space with a cover over my legs looking at the falling rain. I didn't even hear some one banging on the door I got up and went to look through the Window. I seen August there. Banging on the door.

Tori- August what are you doing here?
August- I came to talk you...let me explain ma.
Tori- No.*wipes her eyes* I'm done with you August. Your going on tour. so do you and I'll do me. You go on tour fucking every girl you see.
August- Ma it's not gone be like that!
Tori- I can't trust you and we're in the same city imagine when your going to different ones!
August- I don't want to talk to you through a door...Open the door ma.
Tori- You lied. Go away!

August P.O.V

August-*sighs then runs his hand over his face* Tori You got 10 seconds to open this door before I break it down .
Tori-*doesn't say nothing*
August- 10...9...8...7...6...5...f (GCO)
Tori-*unlocks the door and cracks it open*
August-*sighs* you gone let me in?
Tori- do I have to?
August- *pushes open the door then walks in*
Tori- *backs up*
August-*closes the door*

We just looked at each other in the eyes and her eyes read hurt,sad, depressed, and stressed It had to be at least 10 minutes until she said something.

Tori- So are you gonna say anything?
August- *reaches for her
Tori- Don't...Touch me.*walks back to were she was sitting*
August-*follows her*
Tori- *watches the rain fall*
August- T I'm sorry.
Tori- Just words August.
August-*sighs* Ight, I'm gone tell you all the truth okay?
Tori- That's what I want.
August- I went to the studio and Trey through a party and they wanted me to go so I went with them.
Tori- You couldn't have called and told me?
August- It slipped my mind.
Tori- Mmm ok.
August- When we got there Trey had some dancers waiting for us then the girl with no shirt gave me a lap dance and started feeling up on my dick and shit and at first I told her stop and tried to get up but Chris and Trey pushed me back down and then she put my hands on her ass...and I just gave up and enjoyed it.
Tori-*looks at him with her red eyes then smiles and frown* So your gone enjoy us not being together?
August- *rubs his curls* Tori i (GCO)
Tori- Sorry? Can you just go.*she said looking away*
August- *kisses the side of her head and leaves*

2 days later

August P.O.V
*nock**nock*

I got up wondering it was. I opend and I felt my heart sank.

August- Keisha.
Tbc....

Sorry for errors❤

At least 20 or more views for next update❤