Goodbye.

( Better Read this Shit, I spilled my Heart out. )

All right before you all Shoot me, or Stab the crap out of me. I'm so, so, so sorry. I wanted to take a little Extra time on this chapter. And plus I'm so busy its not even funny.

(Scholarships, ACT, SAT. Finals.. Shoot me.)

But anyways, I would like to say I appreciate how long far and popular this Story got. I'm literally in Awe never, have I ever thought It would come so far. *Wipes tear* I love you all so much, despite some comments I would like to Say a Massive thank you.

I mean my writing was completely Shit, back from whenever is started this. xD

Now, I have to Say Goodbye, to this Lovely story that I think all of "Us" hormonal teenage girls would like. :| Who knows there's always the Future.. ;) Am I right?

Now my Lovelies I Present the Last, and Final "Hired for Luke" Chapter.

Enjoy, and I love you so! But if you didn't read my Long ass "Authors Note" I will cut you, sike I have no time for that.

Jkay I'll love you.

Read on babes.

>>>>>>>>>>********<<<<<<<<<<

L U K E

"We only have a day now." She frowns, staring down at her shoes. I just got off the phone with Beau he said I have to go back early as much as I don't want to, I have to. Fuck this, I asked if they could reschedule the Concert but its impossible.

I don't want to leave, not Analeigh I've learned so many little things just by being with her this past week that I never knew. The way she sleeps, how she brushes her teeth. The cute rubbing feet thing that she does when she's about to go to sleep.

"Hey, don't do that. I don't care if we have this little time. I'd rather spend every second with you." She looks up from her feet and blushes. The cute crimson bringing out her deep blue eyes, jumping up and running over, kissing hungrily at my lips.

"So what do you want to do?" She asks tracing the fronts of my knuckles, looking through her eyelashes. She so beautiful not a single flaw I can make out.

"Lets let loose and live." I smile.

"Beach?"

"Beach."

-

We had a blast running through each wave, how beautiful she looked in the sunset. Her perfect Sunkist skin shining threw. Eating ice cream, she likes Vanilla that's her favorite.

How we sat there in the sand admiring each other talking about complete nothing, fuck it was amazing. I literally don't want to go back. But who knows maybe me and the Boys might move down here to California.

Beau called me told me what time my flight leaves, I'm so bummed it not even funny. "Babe."

I peer to the side to look at my striking girlfriend, the way her tan makes her beautiful blue eyes stand out even more. And mine well they look like shit compared to hers. "Yeah?" I grab her hand as we walk back to here house.

"My mom and Annie are staying the night at my Aunts house." She blushes her voice coming off sheepishly. She nervous, I don't know why she knows I won't do anything without her permission. Even though the urge is strong, and I want to desperately make love to her.

But I'll wait for her, until she's comfortable. Maybe I'll pay a visit with Yolhanda.

"That's fine, don't worry baby." I chuckle brushing her familiar flustered cheek.