Nice To Meet You.

"Miss we're here"

____________________________

Oh gosh..  this ride was too fast.. I feel like I should just go back home.. I don't know what I'm getting myself into.

What if they hate me?

What if its just a joke?

Oh Lord please let this not be a joke.. I will be humiliated.

"UM.. miss.." Man this driver is so rushy.. If that's even a word... Oh well.

"Yea, sorry out that.." I get out from my seat where Ms. Ross is waiting for me by the door. She looks so serious.. it kind of frightens me.

"Oh.. do I get my bags?" I haven't been to a hotel like this what am I suppose to do?

"Don't be silly. The bell boy will." the taxi driver chuckles.

Way to go Analeigh.. Just letting everyone know how stupid you are. And I'm not even, I'm actually really smart.

"Analeigh, welcome.. Come lets go inside.. We don't have all day." Ms. Ross states. Way to be so demanding Ross.

We reach the elevator and the, she selects the floor fourteen. Hearing the little tune the elevator display Ms. Ross breaks out into conversation.

"So, we have talked to the boys so they know what's going to happen. And we will be leaving at 4pm to head to New York, so that should be exciting. Now shouldn't it?"

"Uhm, yea I've never been there.. And it will be a great experience. What did the boys say.?"

She stays silent maybe they didn't like the Idea of one of the boys having a girlfriend.

I wonder if its too late to go home?

"Well, some liked the idea of it.. But Luke wasn't for it.." She looks down and then straight at the elevator floor number as they fly by, one after the other.

But just knowing Luke didn't want to have anything to do with a set up romance, was kind of heartbreaking but completely understanding.

I mean if I was in that situation I would feel the same way.

*Ding*

"All righty this way.."

She let us down this long hallway and to the right. Where Master Suit is labeled in Grey Lettering.

I could here laughing and swear words being thrown around.

"Beau, stop being a cunt.. I'm trying to edit this video!" That voice seems familiar I bet it was Luke.

Everyone in the room started exploding in laughter.

"Ready dear?" Ms. Ross gives me a true smile then she quickly opens the door.

My pulse rate was going fifty miles per hour. I feel like I'm about to Shit Bricks. God Help me.

"Hello boys this is Analeigh." Ms. Ross speaks.

Causing all of the boys to stop what they were doing and give me their full attention.

Beau turns around first, then James, Skip, Jai. And Luke hesitates before dragging his attention toward me.

"Hi." I say lightly. Gahh I'm such a fail. I could of said something else.. Way to go Ana.

"Hello I'm Beau." Beau says making his way over to me. He's very attractive like the other boys. His eyes so green they make you want to melt.

"She knows your name already dipshit." James says causing the boys to smile.

"Hello, Beau." I Smile he seems so happy.

"Let the girl through Beau damn." Skip laughs. I notice I was still at the door frame.. Oops.

"So boys, as you all know this young lady will be will you guys for the rest of the tour. And with you always, Luke.. Understand."

Man Ms. Ross is so persistent.

"Okay." All the boys say but Luke..

"Luke, Do you understand." Ms. Ross says sternly.

"Its not a good Idea." He looks down then back at his Laptop and sighs.

"Luke stop being a cunt and say yes already." Jai says sending him daggers. Everyone seems fed up with him.

"No, the poor girl is going to go through hell. With all the fans, and paps. And I don't need a girlfriend. I'm fine. Fuck."

I stare at my feet awkwardly. Fiddling with my T-shirt. I could feel every ones eyes on me. And then the awkward silence creeps in.

I know he didn't want me there so why force him.

"I can just go home I mean he doesn't want one.. So I can just leave." I say silently I turned around and looked at Ms. Ross but she was busy glaring at Luke as well as the other boys.

"No, its fine Analeigh. He will say yes." Beau says throwing  a pillow at Luke's Laptop.

"Hurry Up you cunt. Fuck."

"Yea stop being a baby." Jai chimes in.

"Fine Yes I understand! fuck! You all happy!? I fucking said no but Whatever! Now leave me the hell alone."

 "Fuck Off already" He takes his Beats and put them back into his ears.

Boy.. Was this going to be a Long Tour.

*********************************************************************************

**A/N**

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

STAY TUNED!  LOVE YOU ALL!  BYE! :D COMMENT!

AND  VOTE!  SHARE!  FOLLOW! Comment!