Dinner, and Memories.

*Analeigh's POV*

He's right, I won't do anything. Honestly the emotions I'm feeling right now are wanting him do so something.

My emotions are roaming wild as he places kisses to the other side of my Jaw Bone, his heavy breathing makes my body tingle, Goosebumps erupting at his slight touch.

I wish for him to kiss my lip, but I know he won't. Its to soon, and i know that.

But I still want him to.

He slowly releases my arms, then raising his torso off me.

"Now I'll go change." He smiles kissing the end of my nose before leaving me, to think about what just happened.

"Holy Skip." I whisper yell. Utterly speechless.

This is like the best day ever, no joke a lot happened and I'm so happy it did. But I do wonder where he went. He was so angry when he left and he came back all happy.

*

I wait for Luke to come out finishing the rest of my Carmel curls. "Not to bad." I say coolly, watching as Luke comes out and I examine him, a simple black blazer with a white shirt under and some dark jeans with, and black shoes topped off with a hat. He looks rather handsome.

"So.. Are you just going to stare at me or are we going to go eat dinner." He chuckles, taking my hand into his as we make our way towards the other lads.

Who happen to be waiting for us already by the elevator. "Damn girl, you look smoking!." Beau compliment while holding in a smirk.

"Thanks." I chuckle, we wait for the elevator to ding, once we reach the lobby. The driver already waiting for us to enter the vehicle.

Passing by a bunch of random restaurants, before meeting one that had another language I can't seem to make out.

As I squint my eyes a little to see if what I am reading is right. "Its Italian." Luke chuckles as we enter the nice restaurant, I've been to a few. Like Olive Garden, Applebee's but none as fancy as this.

I really hope the boys won't make a whole lot of commotion, but who am I kidding I quite enjoy it.

"Reservation for Janoskians." Beau speaks up at the waiter us towards the back of the restaurant, in a much more private setting. 

My eyes widen at each and every detail, hands still locked in to Luke's. "You know your so adorable right?" Luke says whispering into my ear, at his plump lips brush against it.

Shrugging my shoulders in response as we take our seats. Watching as several waiters serve us a glass of water.

Once they leave the chatter begins. "So, how was everyone's day?" I ask, trying to start up a conversation all of us could be apart of.

"Pretty good, I didn't think you were the type to wear lace." Daniel smirks taking a sip of his beverage. Fucking great Daniel.

"Stop." I say slightly feeling the very familiar ting in my cheeks, that I have experienced in many situations.

"Or the thong type." Jai adds, I mean he has a girlfriend I think I've heard of, he shouldn't even be apart of looking through my things.

"Seriously just drop it." Luke, spats causing the guys to stare at him. "But really, thongs. And lace." He says surprised at my undergarment choices.

Really shouldn't have started the conversation.

"Can I just go home." I sigh shielding my face into my hands. There laughter very loud and obnoxious.

"I'm joking babe relax." Luke whispers loud enough for me to hear as the other males have make small talk with each other. Over who can last longer at a staring contest.