Tingled feelings.

(Hope you Enjoy. Read A/N Please.)

L U K E

Fuck, I hope she's not to embarrass and ignores me. I mean we haven't really established being a couple yet and Beau's dumbass just caught us on our pretty heated make out session.

And it was fucking amazing, her perfectly soft lips the way they responded to me was just something amazingly indescribable, and I can't get enough I could of kissed her all night.

But no fucking Beau, came.

I really want to ask her to be my official girlfriend, so things won't be as awkward in front of the guys, and plus I really, really want her to be my girlfriend. It would leave a some stress off our shoulder as well. And having someone to call "my girl" would be just the best.

Fuck who am I? Sounding all Love Struck. Am I in love, or some shit. I really don't know at this point, but whatever this feeling is I really don't mind it.

Once I approach her room, a certain tingling feeling erupt from within me. It feels like I have to take a shit, but it makes me anxious in a way. Maybe  I'm anxious to see her, I hope she's not disappointed. Damn these tingles in my stomach are starting to make my hands sweat.

"Analeigh" I tap the door a few time, fixing my hair to greet the beautiful girl that's standing behind the door. Hearing a quiet mutter, I begin to get nervous I really hope she's not upset with me. I really want to see and talk to her hold her, maybe kiss her.

A pair of shuffling feet make their way towards the door, and I prepare myself to face her. "Hey Luke." She smiles, completely flustered, and a ting of pink on her cheeks. With an instinct I grab her wrist, pulling her into me and placing a kiss. She seems startled at first but then responds, moving our lips in sync.

"I'm so sorry Beau caught us." I say breathlessly, pulling away. She smiles and pulls me down to sit on her bed. Watching her expression she looks as if she's about to say something.

"What is it love?" I hope she doesn't yell, or shout or tell me off. Even though I don't know why she would. I squeeze her hand encouraging her to speak.

"What are we?" She speaks slightly whispering. I know she's curious, but I have no clue what we are I mean I get those tingled feelings in my stomach every time I see her, and I hate the way the guys check her out when she's wearing something absolutely hot. And sometimes I can't sleep when she doesn't text me back and says "Goodnight."

Fuck, don't I sound clingy. But its true, I rarely get any sleep without her telling me "goodnight." A simple greeting like that. She must have to think I'm mental.

"I mean we, sneak around from everyone, kiss on occasional times, hold hands even when were not in the public eye. I guess what I'm trying to say is, that I don't want to get my feelings to deep if this is all were doing." She sighs, my eyes widen in response to what she's saying. It seems like she feels the same way I feel. Go figure.

"Luke. Please answer me." She pleads, shaking my hand a little.

What am I suppose to say? I mean I want to ask her out but in a more romantic way, not over asking what are we.

"I really like you Analeigh, and sometimes I get these tingled feeling in my stomach that make me feel like I have to use the restroom whenever I see you. But in a good way, like nerve-racking way. And I feel like I can't sleep if you don't talk to me. But what I'm trying to say is, I want something more with you." I exhale a breath that, I didn't even know I was withholding. I probably sounded like a blabbering idiot.

And with Analeigh staring at me like a deer in headlights confirms that I sounded like an idiot. "Fuck did I ruin the moment?" I sigh.

She laugh, and it diverts my attention to her. The beautiful sculpted girl to my right.

"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows, I think I blew it.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" She smiles, pinching the side of my cheek.

"Yes, I am even though I sounded like a idiot." I chuckle, pulling her onto my lap.

She places a sweet simple kiss to my forehead. "My blabbering mouth idiot." She giggles, yes I'm hers and all hers. Finally.

"Yes, I am. Yours only." She waits for a moment to continue.

"You get tingled feelings, that make you have to take a shit when you see me?" She chuckles, and immediately my cheeks grow a shade pink.

I'm definitely and Idiot.

"Fuck I'm stupid." I laugh. pulling her to lay down with me on her bed.

"No your not, I think its cute. And I get the same feelings they are called Butterflies." She smiles.

"Fine I get Butterflies, whenever I see you." I kiss her again, and responds quickly kissing me more.

And only for her will I get tingled feelings called Butterflies.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(Author's Note)

*Clenches stomach, exhaling deeply*

I really loved all the Jokes you all commented below. I was a school, reading some and I was having a full on laugh attack.

Haha, and the winners for best Joke are...  @chloegrande and @sieerrajohnson

Yess I picked two! I could not decide... Even though all of the jokes were hilarious, like the Banana Shoes, and The computer, and Flower etc. You all are amazing.

Next Contest..... BEST PICK UP LINE. or Chat Up Line. :P

Blow me away... :D

_______________

This Chapter is pretty short because I will be Updating Tomorrow as well!

So...

VOTE, COMMENT, AND ALL THOSE GOOD THINGS!