His Beauty.

"Haha you got him this, and almost gave him a heart attack, in the process?" Beau laughed, examining the Beanie I recently got. I told them about the event, that look place fifteen minutes ago.

And Luke told his side, I think he actually liked the warm cozy beanie. Considering he was already wearing it.

Beau, and Skip, and Jai made there way over after to crowd of girls died down. From the looks of their now sweaty bodies I can tell they did a lot of running.

"I really like this." Jai smiled taking the details of Luke's hat. "You should of got me one." he said pouting handing the hat back to Luke.

"Sorry, maybe next time." I chuckled I do know he likes them as well.

"Nope." Luke spoke, taking a bit of the Chicken Nugget that was placed in my hand.

"Awww, you guys are sharing food now, how cute." Daniel chimed pinching Luke's cheek, as Luke managed to swat it away.

I coudn't help but blush at his side comment.

"Look she's blushing!" Beau shouted, all the boys eyes darting towards me, as I hid my face in my hands.

These boys, can make you so embarrassed I swear. "It's okay, babe." Luke chuckled rubbing my back, attempting to comfort me. But so far I can tell you its not, because just hearing him call me "babe" is makes the blood rush faster.

"Alright, enough with the lovey dovey fest, Ms. Ross is waiting outside for us." We made it out the door, I hadn't realized it but, it has gotten darker a whole lot quicker.

I guess we do talk a lot.

Luke slipped his Beanie on and took my hand in his, as we walked through the cold New York weather, I should of thought about wearing Jeans instead of short.

I am literally freezing, and this Cardigan isn't helping one bit.

"We're almost in the car." Luke whispered, pulling me closer.

Sure enough, the transportation vehicle was waiting, and we all huddled in.

"Fuck, its so cold, I'm nipping like crazy." Jai said, rubbing his chest.

"Really let me see." Daniel said placing his hand in Jai's shirt.

"Damn. You are."

I started to laugh out loud, as the boys put their attention to me.

"What's so funny?" Jai spoke confusion written all over his face.

"Nothing Its just funny." I shrug, I've never really had, guy friend so it was cool to see how these guys act around each other. And they are really cool, and funny.

"Your so cute." Skip says chuckling pinching the end of my cheek. As I feel Luke's hand tighten at the words Daniel displayed.  "Thanks." I giggle Swatting, his hand away I gently rub my thumb on the back of Luke's palm as his grip begins to relax.

I completely forgot that I was even holding onto his hand, his soft grasp on mine. It feels amazing and comforting in a sort of way, and I can definitely get used to it.

*

We made it back to the hotel in time, all of us exhausted. My feet are literally killing me, I need to take these shoes off.

We made our way back to the room, all the boys deciding to stay in our room and relax.

I don't mind really, but I really just want to sleep.

All the boys have changed, well some what changed considering Skip is in his boxers, a tank top, and Beau in his joggers, and sweater, along with Jai, and James. And Luke, well he's in his joggers, a light white tank-top that you can clearly see his defined abs.