Lanaleigh... Part Two.

My palms began to sweat more and more... Constantly shaking.

My breathing became harsher, and we approach the lane to the Airport.

I just knew at any moment I would be hyperventilating.

Turning my eyes from the window and towards Luke, which his gaze was already on me. He makes me feel awkward so I look down at my hands.

He looks down  at my hands stick shaking. "Are you alright?" He asks making Ms. Ross to turn around.

"Yeah, fine just a bit of nerves." I say putting a fake smile on. I am not fucking okay, I might have a anxiety attack any minute and they don't even know.

"It's okay Analeigh, it will be over before you know it. Were here." She says a bit cheery, I guess because it meant more publicity. And a lot of interviewers will be asking questions and scheduling interviews, and talk shows.

Taking a look out the window there was less fans... But more Paparazzi...

"Come on, we don't have all day you know" Luke states taking my hand into his. He is very straight forward, and kind of rude. Like what crawled up his pants.

I think that's how that saying goes.

What happened to the Luke at the Lobby? I mentally think.. I just want this over and done with so I can speak to someone nicer.

Stepping out of the car immediately the chorus began..

"Luke!"

"Who's Your friend?!"

"What's your name?" Then they start asking me more questions.

"How long have you known Luke?"

"How do you know Luke?"

"Is it true you name is Analeigh Woods?" Well that was fast.

And now we are completely unguarded. So they starting to come straight at us. Surrounding us. As shuffle our way towards the Airport entrance.

Flashes from the camera's came exploding in our faces. Luke put his arm around my waist pulling me closer and I have to block the flashes.

My breathing becomes heavier, and heavier. I know I'm going to have a panic attack.

"It's okay." Luke whispers. His voice comforting me. And surprisingly I stop breathing heavy, and its places with a more eased pace.

Some security comes towards us and helps us get situated inside. Thank goodness, because Luke was squeezing me so hard to protect me from the paparazzi.

"Well glad you could make it." Ms. Ross greets us along with the other boys.

As they start laughing. Luke lets go of me, and walks up to the boys. Gripping the collar of Beau's shirt.

"What the fuck was that we almost died in that damn crowd." He shouts making the boys stop laughing, causing them to flinch.

"We wanted you guy to get as much publicity as possible before we went to New York" Ms. Ross states causing Luke's anger to fill with more rage.

All that for nothing, I mean that was just torture being in that situation When all along Mr. Ross could of stopped it when we got out of the van.

But I guess that's what I signed up for.

"That's just bullshit, and not right." He shouts. Causing Beau to roll his eyes.

"Stop being a girl, we have a flight to catch, so lets go." Beau mutters, making his way towards the plane tunnel.

Everyone makes there way towards the plane boarding entrance where Ms. Ross Hands us our tickets. "Seat 74B" I sighed.

"I guess you'll be sitting next top me and Luke then." Beau chirps. Great, yay.

Great.. I'll just feel so awkward, next to Luke. But at least Beau will talk to me, and he's a lot of fun.

I smile and nod, we walk into the plane and make our way towards our assigned seats.

Luke put his carry on above us in the little compartment. And I'm seated in the middle of Luke, and Beau. Beau taking the window side.

 Beau looks over to me "Have you ever been on a plane?" He asks, putting the window shade up.

"No, actually this is my first time." I smile nervously, causing Beau's eyes widen in amazement.

I guess my family never got time to go traveling when my mom works a full time job.

"It'll be fun just wait and see." he mischievously smirks.

*****************************************************************

SO...

I HOEP YOU ENJOYED IT.. LOOK AT THE GIF TO THE SIDE ------------>

PLEASE... VOTE! COMMENT!   SHARE.

AND FOLLOW.

BUT MOST IMPOTANTLY COMMENT!.

:)