England.

( Winner in A/N :) )

Happy Reading.

A N A L E I G H

The pad of a thumb awakes me, the tender touch of him tracing the features of my lips, my eyes, my jaw. My mouth twitches into a smile, as I peel my blue eyes open. Revealing a smiling Luke.

"Good morning." He smiles, placing a sweet kiss on my forehead. I smile snuggling deeper into his chest, his signature aroma lingering off invading my senses. I love this, I genuinely do.

He chuckles once I take a big whiff of him. "Enjoying yourself love?" He smiles.

"Very much." I mumble against his chest sounding more muffled. My mind trailing back to the first time we slept together, it doesn't seem that long ago.

"We should get ready, the van is coming to get us at nine." Luke informs me, running his fingers through my hair. I smile once again as he kisses my temple. He gets off the bed and slips his shoes off. Causing my to groan and throw off the duvet grabbing some black skinny jeans, and a knitted grey sweater, and a pair of my undies.

I feel his gaze following me as I make my way around the room, grabbing a towel placed near him. "What?" I ask furrowing my brows, in confusion. He's staring at me like if I have something on my face. My hands make my way to my face feeling if anything is out of place.

"Nothing." He laughs, making his way towards me. "You should let me join you." He smirks, caressing the side of my arm. The familiar goose bumps erupting. My heart beat quickens, and my mouth is left agape.

"Wha-aht" I stutter, as he continues to caress the side of my arm, then lowers it to fiddle with the bottom hem of my shirt.

Oh, man this boy is something else. And he wants to shower with me, Holy fuck. Is he joking? Fuck I don't know. My minds is going crazy analyzing every word he spoke.

"Babe." Luke mutters, breaking me away from thought. Its to early, way to early. But shit do I want him, I want him so bad.

"Luke." I widen my eyes, and smile watching him as he pushes me slowly back till we reach the restroom door. Fuck, is this actually happening.

He locks his soft lips with mine, moving into a fine sync, but then pulling them back instantly. "I was joking, unless you really want me to." He smirks, trailing his lips under my earlobe kissing my neck intensely pulling me even closer. If that's even possible.

Pulling away quickly, the sound of our breathing turning into a rhythmic melody. "I really have to shower." I say breathlessly.

"Until next time." He winks placing a kiss the side of my mouth.

Yes Until next time.

------

"So, like are you guys together." Daniel asks me, we are currently riding in the plane and everyone, I mean everyone is asleep and here I am texting Annie, and having a conversation with Daniel.

He's pretty interesting if I do say so myself, he talks about the randomest things if that's even a word. But its quite enjoyable especially the talk about Uggs. Yup we have that in common.

My cheeks flare, when he asks that question. I mean has he even told them? Maybe he's waiting, for the right moment. My mind ponders over the many possibilities I can say as I run my fingers through a sleeping Luke's hair. His head is laid upon my lap, and he looks absolutely cute.