So Long..

"Its... A Yes."

_______________________________

I feel frozen.. She actually letting me go!

"AH! YES!" Dang did Annie have some lungs on her..

"I love you so much mom! Thank you!" I yell kissing her on both cheeks. Hugging her as tight as possible.

I guess I had some lungs  myself..

I ran over to Annie, giving her a giant hug. We started jumping on the love seat like wild monkeys.

"I'll call Ms. Ross first thing in the morning. Now you two get off the couch and go to bed." She chuckled watching me and Annie still in each others arms. Still screaming and laughing.

"Goodnight, mom! I love you." I said giving her one last goodnight hug.

"Come on Annie!" I chuckled, she had the widest smile.  Doing flips kind of like a crazy person.

I ran upstairs, and started grabbing my three floral suitcases.

Halfway done packing all of my clothes it was about 1:00am.

"Hey, Analeigh can I come in?" Annie asks she still looked tired. She had a bit of sadness in her eyes.

"Hey, yeah what's up?" I ask placing my shoes into another suitcase.. I have to admit I have a lot of clothes. They are my weakness!

She walked over and sat next to me helping me pack.

"I'm really going to miss you.." She sniffles looking down twiddling her thumbs.

"Its going to be alright, Annie I promise I'll call every day." I had to comfort her I didn't think she honestly would care if I left or not.

"Promise." She whimpers holding out her pinky for mine to take. "Promise.." I say entwining out pinkies.

*******************

I woke to the smell of my favorite Blueberry pancakes.

My all time favorite. I guess my mom made me a 'Goodbye' breakfast.

I managed to scramble out of bed even though it was so warm and comfy. Taking a look of my reflection in my bathroom. All I have to say is Yikes.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth I headed downstairs greeting my mother.

"Morning mom." I grumble my voice still had that sleepy sound.

"Morning sweetheart. I called Ms. Ross today." She mutters calmly flipping over a piece of bacon.

"You did? W-What did she say?" My gosh I feel a bit nervous for some reason. "Morning." Annie groaned.

We really aren't morning people. But my mom on the other hand is a early bird.

"She said she will have a taxi here at  noon to take you to the boys hotel so they can meet you."

"S-she, she.. um said that.. Already." She states spitting everywhere. I was now drenched in orange juice..

Way to go Annie.

"Eww, Annie your sick." I wipe my face with a cloth looking down at my once white tank top.

"Sorry.."

"Yeaah whatever, next time when your shocked don't drink anything." I groan.

She just replied sending me daggers.

"Annie your eyes will fall out." I giggle causing her to get angrier.

"Shut up Analeigh.. Damn"

"Annie watch your mouth." My mother scolds us. We still act like children.. But honestly who doesn't?

"Breakfast is ready!" My mom sang.

We ate and talked about memories we had together.. How we always would go down to the beach for no apparent reason.

I mean we do live in San Diego who wouldn't.

After I finished my breakfast I headed upstairs to shower.

I turned on the water checking for the right temperature. I steeped in feeling the water droplets fall over me. Drenching my hair. I cascaded my body wash over me. Thinking about my life. I know it feels like I'm making a big thing about this.

But I've never left anywhere especially without my mom or sister. It was always the three of us.

I'm going to miss them terribly. But I know if I don't go I will regret it. And I don't want to live my life in regret. Or what ifs.

I'm going to find myself, in a sort of way. To test if I can be by my self. With all the pressure put on my back.

I'm not stupid I know there will be fans out there that will hate that I'm going to be with Luke and they are not. I know my anxiety will get the best of me. But I will push through.

Stepping out Into my bedroom I looked around taking in every detail of my room. I looked at every picture I had, with me and Annie, and my mom.

"I'm going to miss this." I sigh, although this trip should be exciting.

I slipped my Nirvana tee, and my black skinnies. I slipped on my black vans, and leather jacket. I blow dried, brushed out my long brown hair, letting in cascade over my shoulders.

Applying black mascara, and nude lipstick. I wanted to make an impression with my eyes, my style to say I don't care.

"Analeigh darling the taxi's here!" My mom calls from downstairs, causing me to scramble around my room.

I glanced up an down at myself. I honestly looked cool. I say giggling to my self a bit.

Annie walked in and grabbed a suit case and I grabbed the other two.

"Ready?" My mom spoke her eyes a little glassy.

"Yes, you?"

"Not really... I'm going to miss you so much Analeigh." her voice breaks. It fell like I just got stabbed in my heart. I hate when my mom cries.

"I am too mom, I'll be okay I promise." I sniffle I hugging her one last time. Letting her scent sink in so I could always keep a mental note of her.

"Ms. Ross gave me her word that you'll be alright." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay my turn!" Annie chimed in. "Gahh, take care sis" She chuckles "And give me Skip's number!" Haha that girl I swear she's something else.

"Haha alright sis"

-Beep-

"Kay guys I really have to go! Love you bye!"

The taxi driver helped me load my items. He had a bit of a annoyed look but I just shrugged it off.

Driving out of my neighbor hood I took one last look and engraved the scenery into my brain.

"Here we go."

____________

"Miss we're here"

 **********************************************************************

 I hope you enjoyed that little filler.  I couldn't give you all the whole scoop.. :| SORRY!
Please, please, COMMENT, VOTE,  SHARE!

P.s- JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW IF YOU TELL ME TO UPDATE I WILL! :D BECAUSE I LIKE TO GET ENCOURAGED TO WRITE MORE.

IT MOTIVATES ME, AND MAKES ME FEEL GOOD..

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!