Feelings.

"Even though I wish it was just us going..."

___________________________

Breathe, just breathe. His words spark my heart, I wish it was just us going to but I just don't want to rush anything.

And I'm scared because of that, if he truly does like me I want him to feel it, not just say it. I don't want him to pretend just because we have been assigned to be a Publicity couple.

I'm just frightened really, I don't want to start developing feelings. If I know he's just being so nice to me because we have been paired up. We need to keep things slow, and I do know that.

But does my heart?

I stay quiet and smile, removing my gaze from him. We make it to the hotel where we meet insider our Hotel. And right before my eyes.

The the so called "Guys" are examining my undergarments.

"Daniel! What the hell, put those down now!" I screech causing the rest of the delinquents to dart their vision to me.

"Oh shit!." Beau shouts getting up and running around the room, me on on his tail.

"Beau give them back to her!" Luke shouts, chasing James who has one of my bra's.

Fuck my life seriously.

"Skip stop!" I shout, as he begins to throw out all of my belongings. I think I'm about to lose it.

Stay Calm Ana. Be the bigger person.

"Everyone Stop fucking Running, and sit your asses down now!." I holler, all eyes on me. One by one the lads, make there way on the couch fits of laughter echoing throught the room. So much for being the bigger person.

I swear they will be the death of me. I take a hold of my possessions one by one, giving each of them a scowl in the process. Even though Daniel really didn't want to give me them back, I had to literally pry them out of his hand. Making me fall back and landing on my butt In the process.

Taking a seat on the floor grabbing a hold of whats left on the floor stuffing my clothes into the suitcase.  "Analeigh, Analeigh."

"What, Beau." I spat, completely annoyed at what just happened. But I have to admit it was quite funny.

"Your so cute, when you mad." He chuckles helping me zip of the once destroyed suit case. I watch intently as Luke doesn't take his eye off of me.

"Oh shut up." I laugh taking a seat next to Luke on the couch. Beau following behind, the rest of the boys playing some game on the xbox, Fifa I believe. I'm not really familiar with the xbox.

"You fucking cheated, I saw you!" Daniel shouts yelling at Jai who has a smirk plastered on his face.

"So when we leaving?" I ask looking up at Luke, who's vision is glued onto the screen. Noticing the features of his face, harden when i speak to him. "I don't know yet." He mutters.

Which is a bit strange, I mean I didn't do anything to him. Did I? "Uhmm, we'll leave at Like seven. And its Four now so we better get dressed. Come along boys." Beau smiles before exiting with the rest of the lads.

"Are you going to get dressed." I ask slightly at the boy to my right, as I step towards my bed.

"Not, now I'll be back i have to be somewhere else." He stammers, grabbing his phone and walking out the door. Leaving me alone in the enormous hotel room for the second time today.

*Luke's POV*

Thousand of thoughts are racing through my mind. All the text says is "We need to talk." I have no clue what Ms. Ross wants to talk about. "Hmm, maybe its because you took Analeigh out to Lunch. When she wasn't suppose to. You idiot." My conscious reminds me.