Debut..

The Silence its killing me. I feel odd for some reason.

Here I am sitting in the corner, like a loner constantly waiting scrolling through my phone waiting for Annie to reply.

The boys talking amongst themselves. I've been here for forty-five minutes and they haven't spoken to me since Ms. Ross left, I feel like an outcast. Well I was in High school so it isn't something new.

"So, Analeigh is it?" Finally James speaks to me.

"Uh.. Yea it is." I reply looking at a message from Annie,

 'From: Annie: Tell Daniel I want him! ;) -A'

'To: Annie: No they are not even talking to me! :|'

"So.. Uhm are you from here?" Daniel asks causing the boys to dart their attention towards me.

"Yup, Born and Raised." I look up at all the boys who've given me friendly smiles.

They were gorgeous alright.. Just like Annie said.

And Now the interrogation.

"Do you have any siblings?"

"How old are you?"

"What's your full name?"

"You Have any pets."

"You're hot."

"Are you a Janoskianator?"

"Who's your favorite out of us five?"

Man these boys ask a shit load of questions.

"I have a sister, Annie. I am seventeen years old. My full name is Analeigh Jane Woods. I had a cat called Scruffens but she got ran over, Thank you for the complement Daniel. I recently found out about you guys a month ago from my sister. And I don't know who my favorite is." I say in one breath watching the guys eyes widen at how fast I can talk.

"Scruffens?" James asks as he chuckles a bit.

"Yes, I was like Five years old when I named him. Don't judge me." I reply causing a little giggle to slip out.

Luke looks up from his Laptop and joins the conversation.

"You don't know who your favorite  is?" he says slightly cocking an eyebrow up.

"Uhm.. N-no my sister has a favorite one though."

"Who is it." Beau mutters slipping out  his iphone out of his pocket.

"Daniel. She loves him to bits." I say explaining how Annie had all of their posters and constantly talks about them, and tries to get their attention on twitter. And how she wants to marry Skip and have a lot of kids.

"Wow, I feel so loved. how old is she? " He gives me a mischievous smirk while grabbing his laptop.

"She fifteen, she's pretty young" I sigh. Annie got her wish she wanted me to talk about her to them.

"We should all follow her! To freak her out." Beau suggests walking over and taking the seat next to me.

"What's her name?" Jai asks walking toward where Beau and I were.

"Its @AnnieLovesSkipp" I laugh causing the boys to let out a slight chuckle.

*Beep*

'From: Annie: ANALEIGH! IM FREAKING OUT THE BOYS ALL FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER! I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH. Daniel metioned me in a tweet it says " Cute that @AnnieLovesSkipp wants to marry me :)"

'To: Annie: Welcome! See ya soon! xx -Ana"

"Is that your sister?" Beau asks sneaking a glance at my phone screen

"Yea she freaked thank you for doing that." I smile.

"No problem. What's your twitter name?" Jai asks

I'm unsure if I wanted to tell them I don't tweet as much, I mean for goodness sakes I only have two hundred followers not that many. And when I do tweet its of places, plant, and the sky. I take pictures of when I go on  jogs. I'm really into photography. Although I should just get an Instagram.

It intrigues me.

"Uhmm, Its @AnaleighJane." I say soon all the boys. Yes even Luke get onto twitter and Follow me.

I get five notifications that all the boys followed me.

"These are really good pictures. Did you take them?" James asks scolling through my twitter.

"Yea, Its a hobby that I do" It relaxes me when I take pictures in a strange way.

*Beep*

From: Twitter: (@luke_brooks) retweeted your picture "beautiful picture"

I look up from my phone where Luke is staring back at me.

He gives me a friendly smile and resumes his editing.

I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. Why was I blushing I barely know him, and just an hour ago he was saying how her didn't want anything to do with you. I mentally vented.

*Knock-Knock*

"Come along everybody, we have a flight to New York We have to catch. And the paparazzi are at the airport right now to debut Lanaleigh."

OH Shit...

**************************************

Hoped you liked it!

Sorry if it wasn't that interesting..  Please...    VOTE..

COMMENT..

AND SHARE..

Bye.