Home.

( A/N ) Man have the Votes went up from the previous Chapter. Like asdfghjkl Its amazing!

You all should do that more often Considering there's like Five, or so chapters left. Maybe Four... I'm not sure how I'm feeling.. :p Sorry for the LATE UPDATE.

And now my darlings, the much Desired Update.... Enjoy! (Ignore errors I'll fix them later)

Happy Reading... :)

A N A L E I G H

The warmth of the hot San Diego sun hits me, I haven't felt this warmth and it feels like forever. After leaving the cold weather in London the Sun feels nice on my skin. I've been texting Annie constantly and she won't tell me what's wrong she keeps saying "Mom will tell you just hurry."

I'm not sure what's going to happen, but I don't feel as prepared. I don't know if I can handle what's about happen. And frankly I'm so scared, what if its something drastic. Something you can't undo, all I can do is pray, and hope everything will be ok.

I've never really been religious, but I do believe in a God. Not many people do and its hard to explain why I do, I just feel like there's something that's watching everything happen in your lifetime and helping you out.

This ride home is taking forever, and the foreign station playing from the Taxi's radio is freaking me out.

-Beep-

"Annie: You almost here?"

"To Annie: Almost, fifteen minutes away."

The musky smell from San Diego is fanning me, and I feel at home. The Sunkist bodies walking around, the smell of the ocean. Although I do miss Luke a whole lot but there's really nothing I can do about it. He's probably on his way to Australia, they'll be doing a show and spending time with their family.

He's texted me once I exited the Airport asking if everything is alright and I haven't responded, I fell awful but I haven't found anything out.

*

I'm home. There's another car and I'm not sure who's it is. Its only me, my mom, and Annie that live here.

"Annie, Mom. I'm home.." I call placing my luggage in the living room. The smell of home, the multiple picture frames and antiques steer my vision as I hear the chatter die down, but I cautiously make my way towards the kitchen.

"In here, Ana." My mother call, my heart beat quickens and my hands begin to moisten. Thousands of thoughts running through my head... What's wrong? What's going to happen?

My palm pushes against the wooden door, and there seated is my mom, Annie and a woman I've never met before.

"Hello sweetheart." My mom smiles, but the smile not reaching her eyes. I take a quick look at Annie before running towards my mother and wrapping my arm around her.

"I missed you mom."

"Woah, baby its okay." My mother chuckles, caressing my back. I didn't know how much I missed her but I sure did, it feels like ages. The sweet scent of her lavender invades my nostrils and I missed it.

"Hello to you too." Annie, chuckles. I quickly let go of my mom and hug Annie, I've missed her annoying self.

"I missed you too, chipmunk." I mutter, removing myself. Eyeing the woman beside my mom, she looks awfully familiar.