Out For Lunch.

Its about an hour and I can't even stay still. I'm literally just pacing back and forth, like a weirdo.

I never realized how lonely it could be without everyone. Luke, the rest of the boys, and Annie and my mom.

This is going to be a challenge to occupy myself.

I've began watching the rest of Pitch Perfect, that I watched last night before drifting away. I miss them incredibly, and I sound pathetic I know but I miss Luke too, and Beau and Skip messing around with me.

Maybe I should go out and explore the Hotel... Yeah I should, just to take my mind off of things.

Making my way towards the door, I grab my phone just in case heading towards the elevators. Hitting the first floor button. I wait till I get to the bottom to hear the little ding and make my way around.

Taking in the scenery of the Foreign place. The concierge giving me a weird glance before resuming the motion of his pen on the clipboard.

*

*Ring-Ring*

I realize my phone going off before stepping back into the elevator.

I've been up and down for the past thirty minutes. Not as fun as I thought when I was told to go back into my room, by the stuck up concierge. He was a complete ass.

Clicking the green button to answer before placing it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answer, the number wasn't anything I've seen before.

"Hey, love what you up to?" It was Luke and I was ecstatic, I really missed his voice.

"Oh, nothing really riding up and down the elevator. And now I'm pretty sure the concierge hates me." I sigh, hopefully he could hear the boredom in my tone.

"How many times have you been up and down?" He asks with a chuckle at the end. Oh how I missed his laugh, it lightens up my mood every time I hear it.

"Like seven times I think..." I say my tone sounding a bit unsure.

"I can see why he's getting annoyed." He chuckles again I hear faint voices I the background of the other boys.

"Jai, get off your damn phone. Stop being a cunt." Beau shouts.

"Haha I can see the boys are getting a long just fine." I say sarcasm evident in my tone. "And, I am not annoying." I add defending myself.

I've made it to my room and shut the door plopping myself on the bed,

"I know your not annoying, your rather adorable." He laughs, causing my cheeks to flush, I swear if the boys were here they would give me shit about it. But I don't care just knowing Luke thinks I'm adorable makes me happy.

"Your so cute." I say, hearing Beau in the background making moaning noises.

"Uh.. Luke.. More, more! Harder.. I'm so close!." He shouts, his voice very audible to make out.

"Beau, fuck off I can't hear Analeigh!" Luke shoust, making me have to pull the phone away.

"No Beau give it back!." He shouts again, I guess he tool the phone because I can sure hear a lot of panting, and fits of laughter.

"Hey, Analeigh girl! How you doing." Beau says in the worst American accent.

"Haha Beau that is a horrid accent, you need to stop." I chuckle, twirling a stand of hair.

"Is, not I am better than the other cunts." He retaliates, referring to the other guys.

"Okay, whatever you say..."