Electricity...

(BACK AND FORTH POV'S)

Luke's POV

I had to do it. Before it was too late. Beau told me that she overheard Ms. Ross saying they had to get rid of "her" that "she" was ruining everything. They didn't give an exact name, but why wouldn't it be Analeigh, I mean for god sakes Ms. Ross despised her.

My gentle display of affection to her wasn't just because I really am starting to like her. It was because I didn't want it to be to late that I wouldn't have a chance. To tell her how I felt and how I could actually see us in a relationship, not a contract assigned one.

Analeigh is for me, and I just know it.

"What's the real reason?" She spoke softly tilting my chin up to view her beautifully sculpt features. 

How should I tell her this? I'm not really sure how to handle this. I mean will she be devastated as well.

"I don't want it to be to late." I spoke, in all honesty. I can't just lie to her but I don't have to explain to her why.

She smiled taking my hand into her placing a gentle his to each of my knuckles. "Its never to late." She smiles gently. "But its really late now, you should get going." She laughs. We have been here for awhile, they give us this little room so we can mess, around and relax.

"Yeah you right, there probably wondering where we went." I chuckle, taking her hands and walking down the dark hallway. I don't know why they made this hallway so dark it scares the shit out of me.

We walked in silence, her hand still wrapped in mine. I wonder if she feels the little sparks, we touch. Did I just say that?

But I can't deny it, she makes me so warm in the inside. When I see her face light up, when she smiles.  Shit I sound like a girl. But I just can't stop, she makes me so sappy.

We finally make it back with the other boys who are running around getting ready for he show that starts in... Thirty minutes!

"Hurry up and fucking change!" Beau shouts at me, as I release my grip from Analeigh and kiss her cheek.

"See you in a few love." I smile, as her cheeks give a hint of crimson.

Analeigh's POV

He makes me melt, in the inside. The way his lips met mine and sparks erupted, I have never felt that before. It makes me realize what movies that about, when they say "Spark fly" its not so much sparks but electricity radiating off one another, the hunger of your Mates lips that you crave, the desire to feel them at every moment.

My desire for Luke, I just hope he feels it too.

"So how have you been?" Ms. Ross questions giving me a deathly scowl, seriously I have no clue what her problem is. She hired me last time I check, and I gladly accepted.

"Fine, how about you?" I answer awkwardly, this woman sure is strange.

"I mean with Luke. Ms. Woods." She says hastily, I swear she's so rude.

"Uhm, okay I guess." Her eyes meet mind try to identify if I'm lying.

"I'm going to tell you this once, and this time only. So listen up deary. You are his "Fake" girlfriend so don't get attached. God knows how stupid you teenage girls are. No funny business Woods. I mean it if I catch you doing something you didn't sign up for you are fired, and no college for you. Understood." She spats, taking a look deep into my soul.