Son of the End (11)

"Hey guys, I can talk now."

"Wha-!?" Lukas jumped up from the place he was sitting, wide-eyed.

I would have laughed, but then again Endermen couldn't. I thought it out as Mitera showed me to my friends' cell. At the very least I could communicate with them now.

"How did you-!?" Petra stammered.

Crest's eye widened with excitement. "Cool, telepathy!"

"So you can talk to us now?" Lukas asked,calmer than the others.

I shrugged. "Yeah. Though, it feels really weird."

"I HAVE A QUESTION!" Crest blurted out. "What's it like being an uncle?"

That annoyed me.

"Crest, for the hundredth time, I'm not your uncle."

"I have a better question." Lukas half-announced. "How are we going to get out of here?"

Everyone looked at me. I put my hands, or claws up.

"Hey, just because the universe now revolves around me for some reason doesn't mean I'm some god who can just magically poof us out of here!"

"How do you know?" Crest asked me.

"Can you teleport?" Petra asked a better question.

My face fell. "I don't know how."

"Besides, we saw a million Endermen with wings out there, I think they'll notice a short one and three humans sneaking out." Crest pointed out. That surprised me, since he didn't really seem like that smart of a person on the surface.

"So.... are we ever going to get out of here?" Lukas asked.

Everyone was silent.

The sound of teleportation rang through my ears.

"Hello."

Everyone turned to see Mitera standing, her eyes fixed on me, which made me uncomfortable. She grabbed my by the scruff and pulled me to my feet. Everyone else decided to do it themselves.

"A... female Enderman...?" Lukas murmured.

"SO COOL!" Crest burst out, looking more excited than when we saw that giant tower of doom.

"Yeah..." Mitera narrowed her eyes. "I'll be blunt to all of you... Eerste wants Jesse to awaken the Creator."

"What!?" Petra's eyes widened.

"The Creator...?" Lukas stammered.

"Because of Jesse's family bondage with Einde, he is the only one who can be able to awaken him."

"WOAH, slow down." I objected. "Who said I was willing to release a powerful demon who most likely has the potential to destroy the world!?"

"Nobody," Mitera replied calmly. "Listen, I like Einde as much as you do... not very much. He has used me as a pawn in the past just to grow his army. I am against this, but I cannot defy the orders of Eerste."

"...My dad wants to destroy the world?" Crest asked.

Mitera nodded her head. "Jesse, the prophecy says that you will fight your father and one will emerge victorious. It will either be the fall of the Overworld or the True End. You'll only have a chance to get yourself and your human friends back to your home if you awaken him."

That got me. If I wanted to get my friends back home, I HAD to fight my dad. But, the entire world would be at risk. I couldn't go against my dad, let alone a god! I didn't even know how to fight as an Enderman.