At an all time low- 25

Start from the beginning

The boys all smiled and you could tell they weren't expecting that.

"So hey, how about we go out for food? "

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey mom... Yes I'm fine....i know.... Yeh it's going great." I replied to my mom who I was on the phone to.

After we had food I decided to go back to the hotel. It was 6:00.

The boys were staying with The Vamps for a bit to discuss some things about the band.

"Okay bye." I answered to my mom and hung up.

I sighed flopping backwards onto my bed, unsure what to do.

I rolled of the side of the bed and got up. Now I'm grateful the guys wasn't here to see that.

I got up and walked towards my suitcase to put something else on as it was boiling in here.

I really needed to find out how to turn the air-con on.

I pulled out a tee-shirt that says - I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed - and I pulled out a pair of blue, ripped jeans.

I walked into the bathroom and put them on. I walked out of the bathroom and threw myself back onto the bed.

I got up once again and walked into the main room suddenly having a craving for coffee.

Sighing, I grabbed the spare key card, shoved it in my pocket and pulled on my white vans.

It took me around 10 minutes to find a Starbucks.

I got a Vanilla, Iced Latte since that was the only one I remembered and It usually takes me around a year to order.

Once my drink had been made I picked it up and sat in the corner of the room.

It wasn't that busy.

I blew my hair out of my face and took a sip of the drink.

I really needed to cut my hair. It had grown very long and had grown all the way to my waste.

I ran my hands through my air, brushing a few knots. My hair was naturally frissy, which I didn't really mind, it's just that when the heat gets to it, it gets very frissy.

I lost my mind for a few seconds, thinking that the annoying ringing sound was in my head. Then I remembered I had a phone.

Seriously guys I think I'm at an all time low , I mentally face palmed. I pulled it out of my pocket and put it beside my ear.

"Howdy." I said enthusiastically, already knowing the reason they were calling.

"Brooke, where are you? " I heard Drew say, I could hear the faint voices of the boys in the background.

"At a place."

"Where? "

"In California."

"Yeh what building in California."

"Who said I was in a building." I asked. This guy was too easy to annoy.

"Hey Brooke." I heard someone shout, probably Levi.

"Brooke, just tell me where you are." Drew asked.

"Levi what are you doing? " I heard him mutter.

"Breathing?" He said jokingly.

I knew Drew put it on Speaker because the voices got louder.

"Why should I tell you, for all I know you could be a stranger waiting to find out where I am so you could murder me." I said jokingly.

"Okay this is ridiculous you're scaring me now."

"Calm down, I'm at Starbucks." I chuckled.

"You could of told me."

I rolled my eyes eventhough I knew he couldn't see.

"Okay bye." I said.

"Wait Brooke can you get us some drinks please." Drew asked.

"No get your own."

He ignored me and said all the orders.

"Whatever, you owe me."

                          •••

A/N

Hey guys so the exams are over. Sorry I haven't posted in a while (10 days precisely) I've been working on this chapter for like 4 days but I never got to finish it.

I have also been writing my 500 word story and writing a first chapter of my new book. I will publish the first chapter in February so Yeh look out for that.

Should it be another fan-fic or not?

Okay one last thing. You guys are amazing ♡ this book has actually got to 400 reads. Thank-you so much.

Remember to Vote and comment x

-Thankyou