"I'm not sleeping on the couch." I laughed jumping up and throwing my arms in the air.

"Hey there's a spare mattress in here so 3 of us can sleep in here."
Austin said.

"Yeh, Yeh I don't care I'm tired. And I've already chosen my bed."

"Right you guys sleep in this one and I'll go in the other one." Nate replied getting up.

Nate walked out the room but I called after him.

"Nate, I'm too tired to walk."

He walked back in looking slightly confused.

Before I knew it, I jumped onto his back. Nate quickly regained his balance and sighed.

"Seriously? "

"Yup." I laughed.

"Night guys." I waved goodbye as Nate walked out the room. Nearly making me knock my head on the door frame may I add.

Nate put me on the floor at the doorway.

I huffed and walked to the bathroom.

Once I had brushed my teeth, again, I walked back into the bathroom to see Nate sat there on his bed, on his phone.

"Night, Nate." I smiled.

"Night Brooke." He put his phone on his bedside table.

~~~~~~

I woke up soon later, suddenly seeming not tired at all.

I sighed, rubbed my eyes and rolled onto my back.

It was pitch black so I turned on the bedside table lamp.

I squinted my eyes as the light turned on. It took me a few minutes to adjust to the light.

I looked over at Nate at the other side of the room, he was still asleep but I couldn't see his face so I couldn't really tell.

Whenever I wake up , I can never get back to sleep.

I got up quietly and stretched my legs, but immediately regretted getting out of bed when the cold hit me.

I was wearing and old band tee and leggings cuz I honestly couldn't be bothered.

I had to walk to the other side of the room to get my green hoodie, which I left on the little pile of bags.

I pulled it on and glanced at Nate.

Aww.

I quietly opened the door, ran back to the lamp and turned it off , remembering to grab my phone, I closed the door behind me.

I turned on a light in the main room.

It was weirdly quiet.

Oh yeah they were sleeping.

I walked past the other guys bedroom and towards the hotel door.

It was still dark outside, as I could see through the window.

I looked at the time on my phone.

It was 4:15.

I pulled on my black converse which were sat by the door.

I grabbed the keycard thingy of the side and quietly opened the door. I shoved it in my pocket and walked through the empty hotel corridor.

I tugged on my sleeves, still feeling a bit chilly.

I took the lift downstairs to the hotel lobby.

A few people were still around, who probably just got in.

The restaurant had a few people in aswell.

I followed a sign that led to the swimming pool out the back.

A hundred small lights illuminated the pool, giving it this cool effect. Nobody was outside.

I sat on a little deckchair that was by the side.

A few minutes later I was joined by a familiar voice.

"Couldn't sleep?" I turned around to see Drew standing there. He had bed hair and looked half asleep.

He was wearing a plain tee and shorts but also had a hoodie onz knowing it would be chilly.

I nodded my head.

He sat beside me on another chair.

"So what were you guys talking about earlier." I asked leaning back in my chair and looking at Drew, who seemed fascinated with the lights.

"Oh it's nothing."

I looked at him confused.

"Then tell me."

"Yeh no." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes too tired to argue.

"What did your dad say?"

"He found out where I was."

"If you don't mind me asking why are you so you know....rebellious?" Drew asked immediately regretting what he said.

"I don't know it's kind of a habit I guess. I just stick up for myself and if no one has a problem with me, I won't have a problem with them you know." He looked relieved by my answer.

He nodded his head.

We just sat there in silence,  but it wasn't awkward it was actually quite peaceful.

~~~~~~

A/N

Hope you liked this chapter ♡
Remember to Vote and comment xx