chapter 19

Chapter 19

“What’s your favourite colour?” I asked, suddenly realising how stupid of a question it was.

“hmm, how about, you guess and every time you get it wrong you have to kiss me” I smiled and started guessing, purposely avoiding the correct answer so that I could get more kisses, eventually I ran out of colours.

“I give up” I said, melodramatically throwing my arm up and landing it on my forehead, I winced and shuddered from pain, Andy tightened his grip around me.

“I’ll tell you if you stop straining yourself, okay?” I nodded “okay, its… white!” he said mockingly, I scowled.

“LIAR” I accused, he laughed and admitted that it was black, I snarled at him and his hands moved under my shirt, he started tracing the scars, I shuddered, not with pain but with relief, his cool hands quelled the itching somewhat, I smiled and grabbed his hand, bringing it to my lips so I could kiss it, then I bit down hard on his hand, he jerked it away and laughed, I grinned and began nibbling on my nails, he made me stop sounding like my mother, I laughed and then a man came in to tell us that it was time to go on stage, I sighed as Andy stood up. “Bye” I said, but instead of leaving he scooped me up, “what are you doing, are you insane?” I accused, he continued to walk to the stage, I struggled to be free of his grip, he was about to take the final step to the stage, when I snarled “Andrew Dennis Biersack, if you take me on that stage I swear to god I will never kiss you again” I said, he heard the finality in my voice, but instead of carrying me to the room in the back he took me over to a sofa just to the side of the stage, I laughed and he kissed me, running back to the stage as the fans began to cheer, the rest of the band ran past me, and I wished them luck as they smiled and waved.

Once the concert was almost over, I saw Andy walk off stage towards me, most of the fans made disappointed noises, I looked at him confused, he scooped me up and I immediately began to protest, I hit his chest and he walked me on stage, he moved towards the mike, I tried to ignore the hundreds of people in the audience, I looked pathetic, he spoke into the microphone as the crowed went wild, “hey guys this is my girlfriend Isabelle hunt” he said, I buried my head into his chest, “anything to say Issy?” he looked at me for a long moment, I moved towards the mike and said.

“ANDREW I AM NEVER KISSING YOU AGAIN!!”  I smiled as the crowed erupted with laughter.

“oh, really” he said, a smirk playing on his lips I gave him a don’t you dare kind of look but he leaned down anyway, he placed his lips on mine, but I simply lay there unresponsive, after a while I pushed myself out of his arms and walked of stage, as soon as I was off it I collapsed, without crutches and having not eaten, plus the heat and the embarrassment of being on stage had gotten to me, dozens of hands came to my aid, Andy’s being among them, I allowed the rest to help but pushed him away, “go do your show” I said bitterly, he walked back onto stage looking sad, he dedicated the next song to me but I ignored it, I simply hunched over on the ground trying to get my breath back, Sammi came over and helped me onto the sofa, telling everyone that she would take care of me, they slowly dispersed, Sammi asked me if I wanted to stay here, I shook my head, I was furious with Andy, sure I had joked about it, but me being on stage had serious repercussions, Sammi helped me back to the room backstage and I fell into the corner full of beanie bags, I asked a stage hand if she could get me some food, she came back a few minutes later with a bag of M&Ms, some coke, a packet of Doritos, and a container of pineapple, she apologised for the little choice but I smiled, I liked everything she had given me, I began on the pineapple, once that was done I ate the Doritos, then I downed it with coke, I didn’t care about anything anymore, all I knew was that Andy had something to explain. When the rest of the band came back in I pretended to sleep, Andy picked me up, I let him, still pretending to be out of it, once he put me in the bunk he climbed in next to me but didn’t put his arms around me, I was practically radiating hostility, I opened my eyes.