chapter 9

Chapter 9

I woke, he was in the room, I didn’t know how I could tell but I knew, I turned to Andy and tried to shake him awake, but it wasn’t Andy it was him, he opened blood red eyes and smiled at me, I screamed and ran to the corner, he walked towards me, his face now deranged, sweat dripping off him, he was wearing Andy’s pyjamas, and I was wearing a silk nightdress, I screamed for Andy, seeing him on a chair in the corner, his eyes flashed open but he was bound to the chair, he rocked, trying to break free but he couldn’t, “may I?” said the man, he took Andy’s scream to mean yes and he lent down towards me, he lifted his and and…

I woke drenched in sweat shivering, my nerves shorted out, terrified I looked cautiously over at Andy, thank god, it was Andy, I breathed, I couldn’t stay here, I needed Andy, I needed his arms around me, I loved him, I had to go with him, I slipped out of his arms and took a shower, I felt disgusting I got out and put on my underwear, tip toeing over to Andy’s suitcase, I opened it and looked for some clothes, I found some trousers and a shirt, I was about to put them on when I heard a cough, I looked at the bed.

“Well this is a nice way to wake up” he said staring at my almost naked body, I laughed and got dressed, slightly embarrassed, “were you planning on running away?” I shook my head no.

“Well I was going to see what I could salvage from my apartment, I mean if I’m gonna live I’ve got to have something right?” his face fell, he obviously thought I was going to turn down his offer, I ran over to his bed and straddled him “especially if I’m going on tour with you! I cant wear your clothes forever right?” he smiled and kissed me, I smiled and told him to get up, he took a shower and I looked at his face, I held it in my hands, kissing each one of his bruises kissing the cut on his lip before kissing him properly, I laughed and we went downstairs, into the car, and to my apartment, I opened the door and walked in, “god, anyone would think I had a party or something” I said.

“Yeah anyone who didn’t know you, when was the last time you went out?” he asked, I laughed.

“hmm, about 2 days ago, I went on this weird date with this guy I met, he was way more handsome that you, but not quite as cute” I laughed as he kissed me, we started to look around, grabbing any clothes that weren’t destroyed, this left me with a pair of jeans, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 t-shirts, 1 bag, 2 jumpers and some socks, “we might need to go shopping” I said, he smiled and we continued to look.

I found some shoes and some pillows from the cup bored, a toothbrush, some makeup, and a few pyjamas but nothing that would be particularly useful while on a tour bus with 4 boys, what am I getting myself into.

I ran to the safe and typed in the code, my mothers birthday, inside I found my grandmothers and my mothers jewellery, that I had inherited which I never wore but I loved, and I emptied out all the cash that I had also inherited but never touched, I thought it would be for an emergency and this wasn’t that extreme yet, I was planning on using it for my wedding or something, and I wasn’t going to use it now, plus I had enough money in the back to live on, if I didn’t have to pay for room and food, which I assumed I wouldn’t be seeing as we were living on a bus, I threw everything in a bag and we dropped it of at the hotel before going to the shopping mall.

I went straight to the general store, buying toothbrushes and paste, a blanket, more makeup, an assortment of shower things, some of my favourite snacks, black paint and paintbrushes, and a note pad and pens, I paid and we walked out, the total came to about $60 so I still had $90 left to spend.

“Where to next?” Andy asked, I pointed in the direction of the food court, my stomach was rumbling, it was about lunch time so we walked over, as soon as we reached the hall, a girl screamed.