chapter 5

Chapter 5

I woke up and wriggled out of Andy’s arms, careful not to wake him, I forgot where I was momentarily, then I remembered, my cheeks were stiff with tears, I walked into the bathroom and washed my face, I decided to have a shower, I hoped the guys didn’t mind, I just needed the whole thing to go away, I got out and dried myself, dressing once again in my tiny shorts and skinny fit top, I sighed, this was going to be uncomfortable, unless, I looked at the back of the door, yes there was a hotel bathrobe hanging on the door, I smiled and slipped into the thin cotton, hmm, I went back into the room, Andy was awake, he sighed when he saw me.

“Okay, what do we do now?” he asked me.

“Simple, we just pretend that nothing happened” I said, wondering why he was acting like everyone was going to find out.

“hmm maybe, but I think the guys have woken up and they might wonder why you’re here, in a bathrobe, with…me” he went red at the end, I understood, he didn’t want the guys to think that something had happened, I got it, I wasn’t exactly a hot commodity, I smiled slightly, thinking.

“Um, we could tell them that, umm…” I trailed of, I suddenly realised that Andy wasn’t wearing anything but boxers, he was quite attractive really, with those blue eyes…

“Um, I have nothing, you got anything?”

“you have really nice legs” I said in a daze, I hit my head on the wall, “sorry, I was daydreaming, umm nope I  got nothing” I said matter of fact-ly, god I was such an idiot, he did have nice legs, and a nice chest, very muscular, I laughed at myself, gees I pulled myself out of my daze.

“how about, the dancing lessons got boring so we went on a walk and we were to tired to take you back to yours so I let you crash here?” he said, I thought about it.

“It’s pretty unlikely but we don’t have anything better.” I said, “Okay” and I walked out into the living room of the suite.

“Morning An…” said CC looking up from his breakfast and stopping when he saw me, the rest of the gang turned to, wide eyed.

“no, nothing happened, I just crashed here after we took a walk, promise” I said trying to act naturally, but my insides were turning, “I think Andy’s taking a shower” I said “I’m sorry for the inconvenience, I will go once err, once Andy’s helped me with something” the boys just went on staring, I held my bathrobe tighter to me, I sat down on the sofa and waited for Andy to come and save me, I pretended to watch the news, until I heard a door open, I looked up and Andy was there in leather trousers and a vest his hair wet and his face plain, Andy saw me and I nodded.

“Morning all” he said smiling; he really did have a gorgeous smile.

“Mm, have a… uh… have a good night did ya there buddy?” Jinxx said looking between him and me.

“Honestly, guys were not in 9th grade anymore, nothing happened, k? He asked, he made it look so easy, I sighed,

I looked at him “I need to get something from my apartment before I go to the shoot, but I don’t know if its there or not, plus I don’t have anyway of getting there” I said, trying to be as obvious as possible, I hoped he’d get it, I didn’t know how else I could say it.

“Err, do you really think it’s a good… oh right yes, I will take you, we can take the car” he said, gees he was such an idiot.

We arrived at my building and I just sat there, looking at the windows, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“c’mon, you cant wear those skimpy pj’s forever you know, its quite inappropriate, really.” He said, walking me towards the door, I could barely move but my cheeks still managed to go red as he commented on my outfit.

We walked up the stairs and Andy told me to wait outside while he checked my apartment, I stood waiting anxiously.

Andy’s POV

Her outfit really was inappropriate, she must have been freezing, I hurried into her apartment, I hoped the guy wasn’t still here, man that would suck, it would probably just scare Isabelle even more, last night, she had scared me so much, I think I’m falling for her, shit I knew that she wouldn’t feel anywhere near the same, she had them most gorgeous hair, and lips and… no don’t, anyway, I walked into her bedroom, I looked at the far wall, she had painted some sort of mural all over it, it was the image of a cities scape, I smiled, the entire thing was in black and white except a quote that ran above the sky line it read…

It’s still magic even if you know how it’s done

I laughed, she was so deep, I walked around her room checking the closet, I walked out, and into the bathroom, it was empty but I looked around anyway, nothing, I went to the living room, all clear, then the kitchen, nope, nothing unless someone was hiding in the fridge, I walked back out.

“All clear!” I said smiling, she grinned back at me, but it didn’t reach her eyes, she walked into her bathroom, I went to her bedroom to find her some clothes, I picked out a skirt and a vest, I sat down looking at the wall, did she paint it herself? Hm, It looked like it, god this girls was amazing, she was a hairdresser, actor, dancer, artist, what else.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, I knocked and entered, she was stood in the middle of the room, clutching a hairbrush to her chest, bent over sobbing, I hated to see her scared, I took her in my arms and sat on the toilet seat, her on my lap, her head in my chest, I rocked her until she stopped, I was really worried now, she just got up and went to the bedroom, “I got you some…” she interrupted me “I’m not wearing a skirt” she said, she sounded angry, I kicked the wall and went to sit in the living room, and waited for her to emerge. She came out in a pair of skinny jeans and a zip up hoodie, she came and sat next to me “sorry” she whispered staring straight in front of her, I pulled her into my chest and hugged her, kissing the top of her head, after a while, I got up and said that they would be waiting, “you ready?” I asked.

“you ready to get your ass kicked dancing?” she asked smiling “I swear if you step on my toes one more time I’m going to have to tickle you to death okay?” I laughed, she looked like nothing had ever happened, and staring at me, smiling, and I followed her out.

“Hey, maybe I will step on your toes on purpose then” I said flirting, my voice lower that it already was, I smiled.

She turned and put her finger to my lips, “we can’t have that, hmm maybe I will just have to do something worse” she said, she stayed still for a moment, her fingers on my lips before I licked her hand, “eww, what are you, a cat?” I smiled, and we left for the studio.

“hey by the way, you can call me Issy” she said once in the car, I smiled, I felt butterflies in my stomach as I drove, boy she was pretty, her eyes twinkled in the light, man I had to stop thinking like this.